No registration required

[Q] Samsung i8160 brick, PLEASE HELP !

OP Idemo

4th September 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi,
my Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 wont turn on, its stuck on "firmware upgrade encountered an issue, use Kies...".
Recovery mode wont work, cant connect to Kies because phone wont turn on, only thing it works is Odin.
I can enter Download mode.

I have tried:
1) Installed new stock rom with Odin, it says PASS in Odin, no errors, but again i cant turn on the phone, only black screen and "firmware upgrade encountered an issue, use Kies...".

2) Installed new Kernel with CWM in ODIN, it says PASS, but still cant get to Recovery mode and problem still exist.

3) Installed new ROM after Kernel, and everything pass great in ODIN, and when i try to turn on phone or Recovery mode, it just vibrates once.
And when i connect with USB it says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue, use Kies...".

I have tried different Kernels for this phone, different ROMs, different Computer, different USB cable, and problem still apear.

I dont know what to do ?

Download mode working, Odin works fine, but still when i try to turn on Phone, it vibrates and black screen, and when connect to PC it says "firmware upgrade encountered an issue, use Kies...".
Still cant get Recovery mode to work.

Also tried to connect with adb, adb cant see phone. Only Odin can recognize phone on COM port.

Is there something else to do ?

Thank you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread