SG S2 Plus after Wipe Dalvik Cache Stuck in Upgradng Android

Search This thread

radulianis

Jun 29, 2014
hi all,

I was trying to make a backup in CWM and i recived every time an erorr (erorr while making backup) and i tried to do an ''wipe dalvik cache'', again a n erorr.I gave up and tried to "reboot"system now'' and the phone keep saying ''andorid is upgrading".I tried a wipe data/factory reset and there are only options with "NO" and there is no "YES".Should i try reflashing CWM?What shoul i do?

AeroMiku

Feb 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hi all,

I was trying to make a backup in CWM and i recived every time an erorr (erorr while making backup) and i tried to do an ''wipe dalvik cache'', again a n erorr.I gave up and tried to "reboot"system now'' and the phone keep saying ''andorid is upgrading".I tried a wipe data/factory reset and there are only options with "NO" and there is no "YES".Should i try reflashing CWM?What shoul i do?

Reflash stock firmware using odin. Your system image and CWM messed up duh..

Here your problem. buggy CWM.

Reflash stock rom and flash "bug free" recovery something like TWRP.. :fingers-crossed:

Garu8

Dec 20, 2013
New Delhi
I have found fix for this error, it is mainly due to odex files which are created by lucky patcher so deleting these files using lucky patcher itself will surely remove this error with 50 percent success rate. Here's the fix; open lucky patcher, there in lower left section you can see Toolbox, click that Toolbox then select 4th last option i.e Remove all odex files.Thats it android will reboot on itself and vola no android is upgrading. .
Check out attached image for help:cowboy:.
:good:Hits Thanks If I helped u:good:

Attachments

• PicsArt_1426216531743.jpg
    PicsArt_1426216531743.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 2