Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] SOS: Bricked my Mtk 6572 s4 clone need help.

OP shaanekhan

20th July 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
I just bricked my mtk 6572 and when i flashed a rom , the screen just showed grey lines and i cannot detect my phone using mtk droid tools ( do not know the lcd driver ic ) . please help
20th July 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
please need help
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanekhan

I just bricked my mtk 6572 and when i flashed a rom , the screen just showed grey lines and i cannot detect my phone using mtk droid tools ( do not know the lcd driver ic ) . please help

I really need help now . please.
20th July 2014, 08:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
help
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanekhan

I really need help now . please.

Please XDA please help me . i want to revive it . at least i want to know how to detect the lcd driver ic no. of the phone.
20th July 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Did you clear the dalvik cache? You can restore by powering down then hold volume up and down while pressing power for 15 sec, then release.
21st July 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
failed attempt
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaker22

Did you clear the dalvik cache? You can restore by powering down then hold volume up and down while pressing power for 15 sec, then release.

I did it but only black screen comes with some lines.
21st July 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Wink mtk unbricked
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanekhan

I did it but only black screen comes with some lines.

There are a lot of tutorial from either You tube .... by ITXTutor... just goggle it. Hope you can find some help there.
21st July 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
i am helpless
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitric07

There are a lot of tutorial from either You tube .... by ITXTutor... just goggle it. Hope you can find some help there.

thanks for you lr suggestion friend but since i dont know the correct rom for my phone so i cannot flash in my phone . or even if i flash it , a black screen is shown without anything.


I require a correct rom for my phone
22nd July 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
40 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
So, you did not back the stock rom up?
22nd July 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Flag Vacoas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Wink rom for mtk
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaanekhan

thanks for you lr suggestion friend but since i dont know the correct rom for my phone so i cannot flash in my phone . or even if i flash it , a black screen is shown without anything.


I require a correct rom for my phone


Have you check on needroms,com this is a website for clone smartphone rom.. they have a collection there... go through it and check if one is for your phone.

rgds
22nd July 2014, 11:44 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Thanks for you advice but i tried many roms but luckily droid tools ran and showed this
Hardware : MT6572 (MT6589 is Fake!)
Model : GT-I9500
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8
Build date UTC : 20140311-123446
Android v : 4.4.4
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4, 2013/08/07 10:44
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (whl@server3) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Thu Mar 13 10:52:19 CST 2014
Uboot build v : ----- should be root shell
LCD Driver IC : 1-otm8018b_dsi_vdo


My screen resolution is 480*854
Last edited by shaanekhan; 23rd July 2014 at 10:53 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes