Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,166 Members 45,805 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where does SoundHound saves its files?

Tip us?
 
javiwankenobi
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default Where does SoundHound saves its files?

Im dealing with this error "unkown error -24" after trying to install SoundHound ∞ from playstore. I had it installed before and trying to install back and cant get around to do it.

There's many threads on this saying I should delete files from previous installation, I already tried deleting data/data but I cant find com.android.soundhound or anything. A search for "soundhound" on my whole SDCard comes out empty.

Where does soundhound saves its files?
 
ShapesBlue
Old
#2  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 694
Posts: 3,468
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiwankenobi View Post
Im dealing with this error "unkown error -24" after trying to install SoundHound ∞ from playstore. I had it installed before and trying to install back and cant get around to do it.

There's many threads on this saying I should delete files from previous installation, I already tried deleting data/data but I cant find com.android.soundhound or anything. A search for "soundhound" on my whole SDCard comes out empty.

Where does soundhound saves its files?
Did you search internal storage? It may of hid itself somewhere in there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - Wicked 4.3
SGT2 7.0 - SOKP

"Ultimate awareness comes from when you seek the truth."
 
javiwankenobi
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue View Post
Did you search internal storage? It may of hid itself somewhere in there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Got a Nexus 5, my internal is the same than my SD hehe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
ShapesBlue
Old
#4  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 694
Posts: 3,468
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by javiwankenobi View Post
Got a Nexus 5, my internal is the same than my SD hehe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Oh yea I forget they have no external capabilities. Then I'm not sure how to help you here. Other than if I download the app myself but I'm on a Samsung phone I'm kinda at a loss on where to direct you from here

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - Wicked 4.3
SGT2 7.0 - SOKP

"Ultimate awareness comes from when you seek the truth."
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes