Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Starmobile Energy Errors.. Help.

OP guintojun16

26th August 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi guys, I have a big problem with my STARMOBILE ENERGY, At first, when i updated my youtube and other apps, It all went fine.. Then theres a time and when youtube had their latest update. Which it comes to the point that i cant use my youtube anymore. same as for my maps, and other apps thats requires google play services.. So i did downloaded the google play services but this message always appears, "Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID. My phone wasn't rooted back then. Until i came up with an idea to root my phone. I rooted my phone, I guess.. i read some of the threads here in this site. and thanks to them. Forgot to get the names, sorry about that. If i use my root checker It shows that my phone is rooted.

I rooted my phone using root and restore by bin4ry.. And installed SuperSU..
Is this correct? My phone is running fine.. But.. My main problem isnt solved yet..
I still cant use my youtube.. So i searched again and find some interesting info. I tried downloading gapps and try installing it. But another problem came out.. OTA PACKAGE error and scatter upgrade .zip etc..

Does anyone can help me about this.. Its sad i cant use my phone properly.

By The Way.

This is my phones information:

STARMOBILE ENERGY
android version 4.0.4
Graphic Card Adreno 200
ROM 4gb And RAM 512Mb

Baseband Version
MAUI.11AMD.W11.50.SP.V24.P2,

Kernel Version

Software Version
Starmobile Energy V006..

I wish someone had encountered the same issue and might help me.. Thanks everyone..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread