Ask a question

No registration required

Strange tasker behavior

OP Siafu357

21st August 2014, 09:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I'm a tasker newb, my problem is that I do not have the option to load apps in the app action section of tasks in Tasker. I mean it is literally not there. I have the options for
Calendar Insert
Go Home
Kill App
Launch App
Test App
No Load App, and Load Last app is unavailable. Been playing around with Tasker for about two weeks and have installed it/uninstalled it. Still the same. I have made/used a few profiles but wanted to make the simple headphone plugin music player menu profile but I cant do it if I have no way of loading aps to a menu. Is there something I'm missing, doing wrong? Or does it simply not work with my phone, a rooted galaxy s4? Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a solution
21st August 2014, 10:55 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 6

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siafu357

I'm a tasker newb, my problem is that I do not have the option to load apps in the app action section of tasks in Tasker. I mean it is literally not there. I have the options for
Calendar Insert
Go Home
Kill App
Launch App
Test App
No Load App, and Load Last app is unavailable. Been playing around with Tasker for about two weeks and have installed it/uninstalled it. Still the same. I have made/used a few profiles but wanted to make the simple headphone plugin music player menu profile but I cant do it if I have no way of loading aps to a menu. Is there something I'm missing, doing wrong? Or does it simply not work with my phone, a rooted galaxy s4? Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a solution

If you want a singular app to load when your headset is plugged in, say Spotify for example you can use the launch app action and select Spotify. If you're wanting a selection of apps to pick from when you plug you're headset in, you're going to have to create a scene to do this. I suggest going over the pocketables tutorials or looking up the Tasker google group.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread