I've been searching the internet for days and I couldn't find anything useful that helps me with my task (at least not without root being a requirement).
I'm trying to create a task that opens a specific playlist or artist in Spotify. After opening it should start to play music from this artist/playlist. The reason I am creating this task, is because I'm trying to have AVX (a digital assistant) control Spotify.
I have managed to have the task open different playlists and artists based on voice search. However, I still can't figure out how to play music from the selected artist/playlist. I have attached the way I've build my task below.
1. Created a task named Spotify - Select Playlist.
2. Created a say action that asks which playlist should be selected
3. Created get voice actions for the several playlists I have in spotify.
4. Added a wait action with 50 MS
5. Created several browse url actions with links to my playlists. Added a if %VOICE matches <playlist name> inside.
6. Created several say actions that says displaying <playlist name>
7. Created if statement with %VOICE doesn't match <playlist name>
8. Created a say action that says: Try saying the name of the playlist again.
9. Created a go to task that goes back to the get voice action.
Ps: I'm a Tasker noob so there will probably be a more efficient way to create a task like this. Please let me know your suggestions for making this task more efficient.
I'm looking forward to reading all your suggestions on how to make the play action work and also how to make this task more efficient.
Thanks in advance.