FORUMS

I think I soft bricked my Exhilarate

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By brallyn, Junior Member on 19th February 2013, 07:45 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm quite worried I soft bricked my phone. I am new to a rooted android device. I am more used to an unlocked windows mobile. Here is what I did...

I rooted my handset using blackwofls guide, it worked perfectly. I then installed adfree android from the market, it also worked perfectly.
After that, I went and got font installer, it installed like any other app, opened fine. I chose a font I wanted to use, previewed it, and installed it.
It had prompted me to reboot for the font to take effect. After rebooting my phone will no longer go past the AT&T splash screen. I am very worried since I do not know how to fix it, I don't have a backup of my ICS of any sort. I can however get into ODIN and the recovery mode of clockwork.
I reset my cache and data numerous times, and i did a factory reset, it didn't help me. It just sits at the splash screen and vibrates often. Please help me.

19th February 2013, 08:47 AM |#2  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 270

More
I got you covered man.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

http://d-h.st/ozL
20th February 2013, 12:49 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian577416

I got you covered man.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

link removed due to being a new member

This is actually what I had used to fix it. I appreciate your response and help in solving my issue.
Last edited by brallyn; 20th February 2013 at 12:55 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to brallyn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 03:42 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by brallyn

This is actually what I had used to fix it. I appreciate your response and help in solving my issue.

The link was deleted. Could someone please tell me what it was/where it went?

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread