Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,106 Members 40,117 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Any Touchwiz Launcher for CM 11?

Tip us?
 
Xhemal1325
Old
#1  
Xhemal1325's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 432
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default [Q] Any Touchwiz Launcher for CM 11?

Hi guys ? so is there any touchwiz Launcher for CM 11 that suports transparent status bar !?

I know about S Launcher on play store, but thats no where like something ported touchwiz ! Im runing a HDPI device !
 
hnkotnis
Old
#2  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 436
Posts: 998
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhemal1325 View Post
Hi guys ? so is there any touchwiz Launcher for CM 11 that suports transparent status bar !?

I know about S Launcher on play store, but thats no where like something ported touchwiz ! Im runing a HDPI device !
This is not exact solution, but you may be interested.
Use TouchWiz theme for CM11 themechooser.

Go to Google and search CM11 Themes. There is XDA thread called Mega CM11 themes.
Get TW theme from here. It themes launcher too.

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
 
Xhemal1325
Old
#3  
Xhemal1325's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 432
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis View Post
This is not exact solution, but you may be interested.
Use TouchWiz theme for CM11 themechooser.

Go to Google and search CM11 Themes. There is XDA thread called Mega CM11 themes.
Get TW theme from here. It themes launcher too.

Press Thanks if helped.

Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
OK thanks for reply, i found what i was searching !
 
hnkotnis
Old
#4  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 436
Posts: 998
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhemal1325 View Post
OK thanks for reply, i found what i was searching !
Glad to help you. Don't just say thanks, press Thanks button.


Sent from my GT-I9001 Gadget of Mass Destruction with CM11 using XDA Developers App.
The Following User Says Thank You to hnkotnis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes