LG G4 Note Leaks

The post LG G4 Note Leaks appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Compact Volume Panel for CM12

The post Compact Volume Panel for CM12 appeared first on xda-developers. … more

HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more

OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup

The post OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Some touchwiz modification

19th August 2014, 11:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Hi,

I am looking for some modifications on my i9505 rooted stock touchwiz 4.4.2

- call recording
- torch flash with volume up button when screen off
- remove keyboard notification when i am typing
- advanced restart button
- enable auto rotation when i open gallery or player
-..

I tried wanam xposed but call recording and flash with volume up button are not working
Last edited by master-i; 20th August 2014 at 12:01 AM.
19th August 2014, 11:54 AM   |  #2  
Planterz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 528
 
1,470 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by master-i

Hi,

I am looking for some modifications on my i9505 rooted stock touchwiz 4.4.2

- call recording
- torch flash with volume up button when screen off
- remove keyboard notification when i am typing
- advanced restart button
-..

I tried wanam xposed but call recording and flash with volume up button are not working

Use Wanam Torch for using the LED as a flashlight. Can't help you with call recording though.
19th August 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #3  
UltraWelfare's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 106
 
538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
What about gravity box?
19th August 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraWelfare

What about gravity box?

I think it's not compatible with stock touchwiz. .. it's only for AOSP
19th August 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #5  
Planterz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 528
 
1,470 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by master-i

I think it's not compatible with stock touchwiz. .. it's only for AOSP

The disclaimer for GravityBox says that it's intended for AOSP, and no support will be given for non-AOSP or AOSP based ROMs.

However, that doesn't mean certain functions won't work. You won't know if you don't try. If you do try, just remember to try only one change/setting/modification at a time, so if something goes awry, you know what did it.
19th August 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planterz

The disclaimer for GravityBox says that it's intended for AOSP, and no support will be given for non-AOSP or AOSP based ROMs.

However, that doesn't mean certain functions won't work. You won't know if you don't try. If you do try, just remember to try only one change/setting/modification at a time, so if something goes awry, you know what did it.

I successfully installed the Xposed module Gravitybox into my device however the default samsung ringtone is constantly playing just after the last reboot...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes