Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,914 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] tracking of Android connections

Tip us?

lokomot1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] tracking of Android connections

Hi,

i would like to ask you, is any comfort solution(app?) to track IP adresses, where is my Android device attempting to connect?

Now Im using AFwall+, where is log, BUT that log is automaticly cleared after few IPs here. Not so good.

I was searching the web, but Im not sure, if I was searching good. Nothing found.
*and sorry for my english *

THANK YOU
---------------------------
SGS4A, Android 4.2, Root

promo87
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokomot1 View Post
Hi,

i would like to ask you, is any comfort solution(app?) to track IP adresses, where is my Android device attempting to connect?

Now Im using AFwall+, where is log, BUT that log is automaticly cleared after few IPs here. Not so good.

I was searching the web, but Im not sure, if I was searching good. Nothing found.
*and sorry for my english *

THANK YOU
---------------------------
SGS4A, Android 4.2, Root
There you go try using the IP track application available for free over the playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....IpTrack&hl=en see if that solves your problem.

lokomot1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
hmm, not exactly what Im looking for. Maybe i have to define it better.
I need something what will track servers, where is device connecting. I would like to know more about what is my device doing in background.

example: some user app is connecting to server to download ads, system is connecting some server for update actual time(or not?) etc...
I need something to track it.
Hope now its more understandable.