Default [Q] Unable to install App via ADB (USB Debugging and stock recovery ADB Sideload)

Hey,

At first, I want to apologise for any mistake I may make, posting an question. I also dont want anyone do my work- I pretty much prefer to get Infos and Links to learn, solving such problems myself. I did Google really much and still did not find something.

I have following Problem:

I was playing arround with an very cheap Tablet (Details at bottom) and did remove the stock launcher. After a while I wanted to reset the device and the second I hit Reset, I remembered: There is no launcher.

Now I have a Tablet lying arround that does work, but I cant use it.

So far I tried creating an update.zip and sign it to install it via stock recovery sideload and stock recovery from TF (SD) card. I did use Auto Sign with a manually created update.zip, zipme app, zipsigner app and app2zip. I always get the message, that the install has been aborted.

I can boot that Tab and enable USB Debugging, but my computer does not recognize it. only the storage works with my PC. Since it is so cheap, I dont know the real manufakturer and I dont have the USB Driver I need, to install an app using ADB.

Here are the Details of that Device:

Sold in Germany as TrekStor SurfTab ventos 7.0 (NOT the HD Version)
Model: ST70208-2
Android Version 4.1.1
Baseband version v2.1_v3.2
Kernel Version 3.0.8-gd0fd754-dirty lizhi.wangdroid05-sz)) #2 SMP PREEMPT Tue Nov 5 1841:08 CST 2013
Build number ST70208-2_20131105

Mybe someone knows a way, to get a Launher rnning on that device?

Thanks in advance. Alex

Facebook Group: Irony is just one kind of fun!
Twitter: JTPimagehosting
My Interests: all about PHP, Grafics Design, Smartphones (WM) and Stuff.
Toch pro 2, ROM:Energy.RHODIUM.23138.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.20, OCT v1.5 691.2 mhz static, pagepool not modified
RADIO: AT&T 4.49.25.95