No registration required

Viber Contacts + Viber account + Asus Memo Pad HD7

OP noooneh

31st August 2014, 01:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Dear friends,

I have Asus Memo Pad HD7 Android 4.2.2, with Viber on it. I have a problem of not being able to update contacts on it

I noticed the following:

1- Viber usually allows to pull and release contacts to update, but i can't on this device.
2- I have a Galaxy note 10.1 (N8000) which in the "Accounts" section of android settings has (a Viber Account), but can't find it on Memo Pad.

I hope there's a way to figure out what to do, is it an android problem that need a new ROM? or a Viber Problem? Does rooting help?
2nd September 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 526

1,372 posts
Hi,

For assistance with your contact list sync issues, you can read this article: http://bit.ly/1jLF5M0

Quote:
Originally Posted by noooneh

Dear friends,

I have Asus Memo Pad HD7 Android 4.2.2, with Viber on it. I have a problem of not being able to update contacts on it

I noticed the following:

1- Viber usually allows to pull and release contacts to update, but i can't on this device.
2- I have a Galaxy note 10.1 (N8000) which in the "Accounts" section of android settings has (a Viber Account), but can't find it on Memo Pad.

I hope there's a way to figure out what to do, is it an android problem that need a new ROM? or a Viber Problem? Does rooting help?

6th September 2014, 05:03 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viber Team

Hi,

For assistance with your contact list sync issues, you can read this article:

Dear sir,

no wonder the article wasn't helpful. I'm talking about a whole mechanism absent in this device (but surely exists for samsung at least). Which is viber syncing.

Again: on this device, the ability of pull and release is totally absent. In addition, I can add a google account, Facebook account, even a dropbox account, but I can't add a viber account... so syncing is totally absent ON MEMO PAD HD7

Your article explains how to use this feature right, but the problem is that you don't support it on this device
7th September 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 526

1,372 posts
All devices running Android have the same features. There aren't certain features that are present on Samsung devices that won't be present on you Acer Memo Pad.

Please make sure that you have the latest version of Viber (version 4.3.3) on your tablet. The pull and release feature is available on that version.

Should you continue experiencing issues, please contact our support team here: http://bit.ly/1aOwGy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noooneh

Dear sir,

no wonder the article wasn't helpful. I'm talking about a whole mechanism absent in this device (but surely exists for samsung at least). Which is viber syncing.

Again: on this device, the ability of pull and release is totally absent. In addition, I can add a google account, Facebook account, even a dropbox account, but I can't add a viber account... so syncing is totally absent ON MEMO PAD HD7

Your article explains how to use this feature right, but the problem is that you don't support it on this device

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread