Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 36,445 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Vietnamese FPT tablet Wi-Fi III

Tip us?

phoenixxko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Vietnamese FPT tablet Wi-Fi III

hi boys - may I ask, is there any better ROM for this device than stock one ? is anybody familiar with this brand of device ?

many thanks

singreale
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I've been looking for a better rom too. Currently managed to root it, but while trying to build CWM from source, I managed to brick it pretty hard. I've tried restoring using a combination of PhoenixSuit, DragonFace, and anything else I've been able to find/build, but currently don't have it running again. If you find anything like an official stock recovery image or a working CWM/TWRP port, I'd love to hear about it.

phoenixxko
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by singreale View Post
I've been looking for a better rom too. Currently managed to root it, but while trying to build CWM from source, I managed to brick it pretty hard. I've tried restoring using a combination of PhoenixSuit, DragonFace, and anything else I've been able to find/build, but currently don't have it running again. If you find anything like an official stock recovery image or a working CWM/TWRP port, I'd love to hear about it.
hi, I am Slovak too if I can help anyhow, just let me know, mine still working, I assume on stock fw if you need any dump or something which could help, just let me know

singreale
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixxko View Post
hi, I am Slovak too if I can help anyhow, just let me know, mine still working, I assume on stock fw if you need any dump or something which could help, just let me know
Thanks. I already dumped the fw from a coworker's tablet, but it hasn't helped as much as I was hoping. If I manage to recover the tablet, I'll be more free to experiment with building the recovery and then possibly a clean build of 4.4. However, it's still a big IF.