weird lock screen problem

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By abdo780, Member on 28th June 2014, 11:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi there ... please help me guys ..
I have Samsung galaxy s i9000 the Korean version
and it has been locked during to so many wrong pattern attempts

my problem is I know the Gmail account and the password ..
but i cant reach all the characters within my keyboard as shown in the attached picture

i used to change the orientation of my phone to landscape and turn it over to portrait mode again to fix it...
but it's seems to be that i cant change the orientation of my phone on the lock screen

please help me guys i don't want to hard reset it ... i want to get a backup of my contacts list
is there any way to get the default keyboard at the lock screen ... i think the third party app keyboard causing this problem it's "http://ibrahim-arabic-keyboard.soft112.com/"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	small.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	2822000  
Last edited by abdo780; 28th June 2014 at 12:24 PM.

1st July 2014, 04:39 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
how bout u try the 4x4 keypad
1st July 2014, 05:18 PM |#3  
Flag Coimbatore.
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdo780

hi there ... please help me guys ..
I have Samsung galaxy s i9000 the Korean version
and it has been locked during to so many wrong pattern attempts

my problem is I know the Gmail account and the password ..
but i cant reach all the characters within my keyboard as shown in the attached picture

i used to change the orientation of my phone to landscape and turn it over to portrait mode again to fix it...
but it's seems to be that i cant change the orientation of my phone on the lock screen

please help me guys i don't want to hard reset it ... i want to get a backup of my contacts list
is there any way to get the default keyboard at the lock screen ... i think the third party app keyboard causing this problem it's "http://ibrahim-arabic-keyboard.soft112.com/"

If you enable abd debugging in Our mobile and adb in ur laptop you can revert back.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread