Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] wlan_rx_wake keeps on popping up, but I'm not even on wifi

OP RCizzle65

7th August 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

50 posts
Every thing that pops up on google about the wakelock "wlan_rx_wake" is talking about wifi. But, I don't even keep my wifi on that long in a day. I have an LG G2 and I'm on the latest CM nightly currently, I usually update around every week but this problem keeps on popping up so I have been updating every other day, and the problem is still here. I do not have wifi scanning on either.

I tried putting "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" to 'never', but that hasn't stopped anything, my phone still keeps on staying awake, barely has any 'deep sleep' time on it. Also, I turned off location, and it still pops up, so I don't think it has anything to do with location settings. This is giving my phone an enormous drain and it's annoying trying to figure out what is causing it.

This is an album of my BetterBatteryStats after last night: http://imgur.com/a/BJfrH
10th September 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #2  
Texas, USA and Toronto,Canada
Thanks Meter: 51

1,032 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCizzle65

Every thing that pops up on google about the wakelock "wlan_rx_wake" is talking about wifi. But, I don't even keep my wifi on that long in a day. I have an LG G2 and I'm on the latest CM nightly currently, I usually update around every week but this problem keeps on popping up so I have been updating every other day, and the problem is still here. I do not have wifi scanning on either.

I tried putting "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" to 'never', but that hasn't stopped anything, my phone still keeps on staying awake, barely has any 'deep sleep' time on it. Also, I turned off location, and it still pops up, so I don't think it has anything to do with location settings. This is giving my phone an enormous drain and it's annoying trying to figure out what is causing it.

This is an album of my BetterBatteryStats after last night: http://imgur.com/a/BJfrH

Got same problem every day.
Wlan_rx_wakelock, even when no wifi ever turns on
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread