FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Xolo play tab 7.0 finally rooted. Recovery anyone?

24th August 2014, 09:34 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Xolo play tab 7.0 OR Xolo TW800

In the efforts to flash a custom recovery, the stock recovery got erased. Could anyone please upload the stock or compatible custom recovery?

Rooting was possible after adding few additional lines in the android sdk google driver.
Last edited by babla; 24th August 2014 at 10:50 PM.

30th January 2015, 01:13 PM |#2  

More
Cool I can help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by babla

Xolo play tab 7.0 OR Xolo TW800

In the efforts to flash a custom recovery, the stock recovery got erased. Could anyone please upload the stock or compatible custom recovery?

Rooting was possible after adding few additional lines in the android sdk google driver.

So have you found something? Same was the case with me. I could do anything. But finally I have a working tablet now with recovery. First tell me what state your tablet is in now?
29th April 2015, 01:31 PM |#3  

More
Xolo tablet bricked! Help needed
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdaguy123

So have you found something? Same was the case with me. I could do anything. But finally I have a working tablet now with recovery. First tell me what state your tablet is in now?

Ok dude i need your help. I lost my stock recovery not able to get into recovery. If i select recovery kernel it just hangs and stays into the screen and i am not getting any dead android showing exclamation! I need that to get into recovery. But i don;' get it. The second is my tablet is not booting also. It is just showing the XOLO logo and stays over. Thats at. I think my Rs6000 tablet's dead. Anyway it can be recovered?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread