FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] ZTE Star1 network locked

15th August 2014, 09:44 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ostrava
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello. Today I received a phone from China ZTE Star1 and after inserting the SIM card it shows me Network Locked. I live in the Czech Republic and it should be able European network. Please help
 
 
15th November 2014, 11:56 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
install the ROM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal74CZ

Hello. Today I received a phone from China ZTE Star1 and after inserting the SIM card it shows me Network Locked. I live in the Czech Republic and it should be able European network. Please help

Remove Spaces
ht tp://ww w.zted evice.co m.cn/sup port/smart_pho ne/f30c2979-8047-458e-95ec-748d8f5682db.html

download ZTE S2002 SD卡升级包268880B1897ZTE S2002V1.0.0B11.7z
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20141115194905.png
Views:	68
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	3016109  
17th November 2014, 09:20 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ostrava
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up It works!!!
Hello mr.Du, thank you so much for your help, because It Works!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Du

Remove Spaces
ht tp://ww w.zted evice.co m.cn/sup port/smart_pho ne/f30c2979-8047-458e-95ec-748d8f5682db.html

download ZTE S2002 SD卡升级包268880B1897ZTE S2002V1.0.0B11.7z

Last edited by Michal74CZ; 17th November 2014 at 09:28 PM.
8th January 2015, 07:23 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Břeclav
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal74CZ

Hello mr.Du, thank you so much for your help, because It Works!!!

Contains the rom Czech language?
10th January 2015, 10:08 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ostrava
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztechose

Contains the rom Czech language?

The phone includes a MiFavor 3.0 ROM, that's partially translated into Czech, but I use MIUI 5.0 ROM and it's only in English and Chinese.
16th January 2015, 04:44 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.Du

Remove Spaces
ht tp://ww w.zted evice.co m.cn/sup port/smart_pho ne/f30c2979-8047-458e-95ec-748d8f5682db.html

download ZTE S2002 SD卡升级包268880B1897ZTE S2002V1.0.0B11.7z

You are a master.kiu.thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes