LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

ZTE Z730 Concord II Root?

OP jblazea50

15th July 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Beltsville
Thanks Meter: 464

2,173 posts
Donate to Me
Anyone have any idea if the ZTE Concord II (Z730) for MetroPCS can be rooted or has found a way actually do it?

I've looked around and doesn't seem like there's an way to root it yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to jblazea50 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblazea50

Anyone have any idea if the ZTE Concord II (Z730) for MetroPCS can be rooted or has found a way actually do it?

I've looked around and doesn't seem like there's an way to root it yet.

BUMP!!! Pleaseee
11th September 2014, 11:30 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Another Bump
Hi, I registered just to say bump! This is a highly anticipated root and I wish all those working on it the best of luck. We eagerly await your fine work. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to sardoggy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th October 2014, 10:44 AM   |  #4  

4 posts
More
How rooted I my Z730
Forgive me if I do an improper post; However, I was able to root my Z730 using this method. I can't remember where I got it. So I will say strait out this is not my work, and if you are the super awesome developer please let everyone know. I congratulate you sir. I am just starting my adventure into mobile development. I want to make a rom for this phone. My advice is to not hold your breath it may be some time before I get it done. If there is anyone out there whom wants to assist/teach me how to do this let me know.

PS- Make sure, when you unpack this zipped file, to have no spaces in the folder or file name.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ZTEROOTCWMV2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (12.35 MB, 148 views)
21st October 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #5  
Flag Oxard ca.

3 posts
More
Prompt zterootconcordV2 _how did you Get it to work on your Z730?
hey, I have tried to get This to word but I think I am not doing some thing wrong when I unpack it from my desktop PC. maybe not renamed it right. I have look at the note book archive and it looks like it should work. could you please help me out and I Will be so thankful to you and all the Developments involved. what is happening 's that it *keeps dooming. comes up and runs the prompt but nothing is happening at all. seems like it is ADB BUT IT DOSE. NOT SIT STILL LONG ENOUGH TO TAKE?

WOLF.EAGLE1957
22nd October 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 122

459 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustinb22

Forgive me if I do an improper post; However, I was able to root my Z730 using this method. I can't remember where I got it. So I will say strait out this is not my work, and if you are the super awesome developer please let everyone know. I congratulate you sir. I am just starting my adventure into mobile development. I want to make a rom for this phone. My advice is to not hold your breath it may be some time before I get it done. If there is anyone out there whom wants to assist/teach me how to do this let me know.

PS- Make sure, when you unpack this zipped file, to have no spaces in the folder or file name.

looks like this is the original post for that zip, fyi.
http://androidforums.com/concord-2-a...ncord-2-a.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread