If you want to get CWM on a Phone, rooted with KingRoot, for example to get rid of KingUser with SuperSu and it doesn't work for you to only flash CWM with Odin and later SuperSu.zip with CWM, try this:
What you need:
-PC running Linux with ADB installed
-CWM for your Phone
Downloads: SuperSu.zip • http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
ATTENTION: WITH FLASHING CWM YOUR WARRANTY IS NOW LOST !I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKED PHONES! YOU DO THIS ALL ON YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY!
Tested System: Galaxy Ace 3, running Android 4.2.2 Stock Rom
1. Backup all your data !
2. Start your Phone and enable USB-Debugging in the Developer-Options
3. Connect your Phone to the PC
4. Download the needed Files
5. Copy the Supersu.zip on your SdCard and Copy CWM in the Binary where you've installed ADB
6. Open an ADB-Shell-Terminal (type: "adb shell")and Tip following Code:
12. Now open Odin (or Jodin...) and flash the Recovery-File (Now Warranty is Void)
13. Now Resart your Phone and boot into CWM-Recovery and Flash SuperSu.zip from SD-Card
Don't forget to hit the Thanks-Button !