After flashing a custom rom I noticed that rom didn't have my language, so I wanted to add it to this custom rom.
After a great and long journey and thx to the info found on this forum I managed to add the language I wanted.
During the journey I started to write a small tool to make the whole process a bit less painful. The tool has been growing from as simple batch decomiple - recompile apk tool to 1 that adds the value folders and do the resources.arsc switch thing.
This is my 1ste release and is still a beta version so still has some errors, stuff to be added and bad code. But still I hope some of you can use it.
If you got any questions just post or pm
Installing the tool.
Just extract all files to your root folder and run the ignite script as root. That's it.
There is a help option that guide you step by step.
EDIT: Small adjustment in the language lists and added the Custom_language_list option
EDIT: Like I said tool is still in beta stage, it seems that yesterday in my hurry to get it ready I screwed up big time (like command to make a cp without telling where to copy to) anyway already beta version 1.1 is out now
UPDATE: 1ste real release out now.
Killed some more bugs
Updated the help page
Added some layout editing
Added or updated the log handeling