★[MOD]NEW PMB-NITRO X 4.1 FINAL Mod powerful that boosts your device's performance

OP k1ks

16th October 2014, 02:07 PM   |  #381  
Thanks Meter: 3

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anilyarki

Me using this package on vibe based custom UI on Lenovo P780.. Just wanted to let all know that it works superb. Never had such a nice feel while using this phone. Great job buddy. Awesome... :thumbup:

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app

@anilyarki, how did you root your P780. are you on latest KK update s226?. am on s226. still waiting for the proper rooting. if you know how to root then share your rooting experience with me it'll more helpful.
really you feel any difference after installing this mod?. how's the battery & system performance and system stability with this mod?.
The Following User Says Thank You to jd.21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #382  
Thanks Meter: 42

93 posts
Smile
** SIMPLE NEWBIE GUIDE **

It took me a bit to wade through all the great technical info in this thread, in order to extract the simple steps I wanted. So.... here's a Simple Newbie Guide for those who want it:

1) Download the latest version of Nitro from Page 1 of this thread. Pay attention to the fact that the newest version (currently 4.1) is at the bottom of the list, not the top... Also remember that you must already be rooted in order to use Nitro...

2) Use Rom Manager (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mmanager&hl=en) or a similar app to Install Rom from SD Card (it's not a Rom, but a Zip file...but this is how Rom Manager works...)

3) When you reboot, if the zip installed successfully, you will see Android update 200+ files. Be patient.

4) That's it? Yep... There's no graphical interface installed for Nitro. Want to double-check that Nitro installed successfully? Download Terminal Emulator (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roidterm&hl=en) then open it, type su, type menu XBooster, choose Option 1 and hit enter. Watch that all listings are "OK"

5) This is where I discovered that SQlite3 had not been installed "OK"... I found out that it doesn't install on its own. Go back to Page 1 of this thread, look at the bottom of the 2nd post for PMB SQlite3 Engine Database 4 files... download the latest one - again the newest one (currently 4.4) is at the bottom, not the top of the list. Install that zip with Rom Manager, the same way you installed Nitro in Step 2 of this Guide.

6) Once you reboot, it will update a bunch of Android files again, be patient...

7) Double-check successful install of SQlite3 by following the same steps in Step 4 of this Guide...

Now you have a complete and full install of Nitro and its associated components. Enjoy!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hijax2001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #383  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 750

544 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiba_seto2004

Hi all,
After flash the lastest zip. my data connection gone. I deledted the X06AD file in init.d but nothing's changed. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipi1302

Same as me and after turning WiFi obtaining address ip is lasting forewer for me on stock 4.1.2 jelly bean rom.

Sent from my LG-P880 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Rebbot and wipe dalvik Cache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd.21

@anilyarki, how did you root your P780. are you on latest KK update s226?. am on s226. still waiting for the proper rooting. if you know how to root then share your rooting experience with me it'll more helpful.
really you feel any difference after installing this mod?. how's the battery & system performance and system stability with this mod?.

To the root of your device, the better now is to ask in the proper section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijax2001

** SIMPLE NEWBIE GUIDE **

It took me a bit to wade through all the great technical info in this thread, in order to extract the simple steps I wanted. So.... here's a Simple Newbie Guide for those who want it:

1) Download the latest version of Nitro from Page 1 of this thread. Pay attention to the fact that the newest version (currently 4.1) is at the bottom of the list, not the top... Also remember that you must already be rooted in order to use Nitro...

2) Use Rom Manager (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mmanager&hl=en) or a similar app to Install Rom from SD Card (it's not a Rom, but a Zip file...but this is how Rom Manager works...)

3) When you reboot, if the zip installed successfully, you will see Android update 200+ files. Be patient.

4) That's it? Yep... There's no graphical interface installed for Nitro. Want to double-check that Nitro installed successfully? Download Terminal Emulator (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roidterm&hl=en) then open it, type su, type menu XBooster, choose Option 1 and hit enter. Watch that all listings are "OK"

5) This is where I discovered that SQlite3 had not been installed "OK"... I found out that it doesn't install on its own. Go back to Page 1 of this thread, look at the bottom of the 2nd post for PMB SQlite3 Engine Database 4 files... download the latest one - again the newest one (currently 4.4) is at the bottom, not the top of the list. Install that zip with Rom Manager, the same way you installed Nitro in Step 2 of this Guide.

6) Once you reboot, it will update a bunch of Android files again, be patient...

7) Double-check successful install of SQlite3 by following the same steps in Step 4 of this Guide...

Now you have a complete and full install of Nitro and its associated components. Enjoy!

Good guide only :

Xbooster used to clear the cache of your system and thus gets more free RAM for you and increases the performance of your phone.

To verify that the installation is successfully managed, it's Mod Checking in the menu.

Finally, everything is explained in OP
The Following User Says Thank You to k1ks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 07:40 PM   |  #384  
Thanks Meter: 813

935 posts
Donate to Me
Very thank. You mod including in rom sd redbulled m8 perfec
24th October 2014, 12:43 AM   |  #385  
Flag Hacienda Heights
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sprint
Would it be wise to install this onto then note 4? Would I see a difference?
24th October 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #386  
Thanks Meter: 122

804 posts
More
i follow the guide to install v4.1 on my Xperia TX 4.3 but after Android upgrading completed my phone stuck at starting apps message dialog ,
24th October 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #387  
OP Senior Member

544 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joni2012

Very thank. You mod including in rom sd redbulled m8 perfec

You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by davnav899

Would it be wise to install this onto then note 4? Would I see a difference?

The best answer is to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020

i follow the guide to install v4.1 on my Xperia TX 4.3 but after Android upgrading completed my phone stuck at starting apps message dialog .

Sometimes, the act of removing the battery fixed . Otherwise, you can go back to older versions.

====>>>>> PMB-NITRO _X_ENGINE-SPARK EDITION coming soon ....
24th October 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #388  
Thanks Meter: 813

935 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ks

You're welcome

The best answer is to try

Sometimes, the act of removing the battery fixed . Otherwise, you can go back to older versions.

====>>>>> PMB-NITRO _X_ENGINE-SPARK EDITION coming soon ....

Thank friend
Yesterday, 08:15 AM   |  #389  
Thanks Meter: 9

60 posts
will it work on miui 6, plz tell me coz ram management is very poor in miui 6 and i am seriously in need of solution hope this mod works.
thanks in advance.
Yesterday, 10:34 AM   |  #390  
OP Senior Member

544 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ginny777singh

will it work on miui 6, plz tell me coz ram management is very poor in miui 6 and i am seriously in need of solution hope this mod works.
thanks in advance.

I hope so too, at the time I had a lot of trouble over wifi with Roms MIUI V5 but that was before.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread