Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more

Do You Use Recents as a Task Switcher?

Google introduced a revamped Recents interface with Lollipop in the hopes of making it easier for … more

YU Yureka All-in-One ToolBox (CM12S Only)

This packed toolbox by XDA Senior Member gohel.vishal makes many useful tweaks … more

Sony Xperia Z4 Forum Now Available

Sony’s Xperia line has seen plenty of development on XDA, and now that the Xperia Z4 has been … more

View Poll Results: You like Nitro X ??

WoW !! Magic

41 Vote(s)
34.75%
Amazing !!

28 Vote(s)
23.73%
Satisfying

13 Vote(s)
11.02%
No difference

36 Vote(s)
30.51%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

★ [ TWEAKS MOD ] // NITRO X SPARK 2.6 ULTIMATE // Pure Nitro Feeling 110415

Yesterday, 01:43 PM |#1891  
Flag Tuguegarao
Thanks Meter: 39

93 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry
For me @k1ks you give us a unique mod that activates nitro mode in our phones. You have a lot of original ideas that made this mod as great as it is now as far as I can remember since you started this tweak I've seen how you fix this mod in or for every device. It isn't that great big thanks to you @k1ks my phone is still flying. Don't quit just rest because I know it is kind of boring to simultaneously work.👍🙌
Enough with my intro. Here is my report for the latest test:
When using multitasking with light profile my browser lags and got fc'd but I play with the settings and change it all to moderate now all is working fine.
Did you already add the I/O scheduler changer like it changes my cfq settings to deadline? Because I don't like that cfq scheduler. That all I'll report more if i can find something to report though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flarestar123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Yesterday, 10:11 PM |#1892  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,112

1,177 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by flarestar123

For me @k1ks you give us a unique mod that activates nitro mode in our phones. You have a lot of original ideas that made this mod as great as it is now as far as I can remember since you started this tweak I've seen how you fix this mod in or for every device. It isn't that great big thanks to you @k1ks my phone is still flying. Don't quit just rest because I know it is kind of boring to simultaneously work.👍🙌
Enough with my intro. Here is my report for the latest test:
When using multitasking with light profile my browser lags and got fc'd but I play with the settings and change it all to moderate now all is working fine.
Did you already add the I/O scheduler changer like it changes my cfq settings to deadline? Because I don't like that cfq scheduler. That all I'll report more if i can find something to report though.

So many original ideas that make my only as a beast Mod , it'is true and why many devs come to me and my mod is all over the net.
Advantage is that with Nitro X is that it is made to be at most universal, that is why there are no bootloop.
Because making a mod went well but understanding each value is better.

But it's true that it's been that you follow what I do until you lose you.

For yours lags. A good adjustment to staff feeling.
Important, I advice to do a good wipe dalvik Cache to feel the true strength Nitro X , Pure Nitro Feeling .

Even the mod is installed, do a wipe dalvik cache and you will see.

There already has an IO Tweaks but not specific CFQ, deadline, sio or otherwise. it is general.

After a menu to change the scheduler is feasible but there is no-Frillz that already exists.
Even forced to turn to the kernel deadline or sio , it is not enough because too many universal kernel is.

Sent from my Rainbow using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by k1ks; Yesterday at 10:13 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to k1ks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread