HighDefinition Impulse Responses Samples (IRS) for Viper4Android (19 AUGUST 2015)

Search This thread

BSDgeek_Jake

Oct 2, 2012
DEL
HighDefinition Impulse Responses Samples (IRS) for Viper4Android

Final Updates. Enjoy.

From the makers of HighDefinition Sound Engine HDSE

Convolution and Impulse Responses?
Convolution is the process where a single sample of a sound is multiplied by every sample of another sound. It is different from the plain multiplication of two sounds where a single sample of the first sound is multiplied by the corresponding single sample of a second sound.

Impulse Responses or IRs are captured by recording how a space responds to a full range of frequencies (typically 20Hz to 20,000Hz). This is achieved by playing back a burst (impulse) of a full range of frequencies within the space and recording it. For more accurate results it is common to use a sine-sweep across the audible frequency range. The recorded IR is nothing more an audio file that can be imported into a convolution software to recreate the sampled space digitally and finally export to WAV or IRS.

Specifications for my IRS work?
Onkyo Wavio SE200PCI Soundcard.
Software VST.
Voxengo DeConvolver.

and This-n-That Softwares...

Current IRS Downloads:

Everything i have: Download Here

This will be the Gift to all the Users who Appreciated my High Quality IRS. New Users Enjoy The Gift. ENJOY

Install Instructions:
Just copy '*.irs' files to 'Viper4Android/Kernel' directory in your sdcard and select it in the convolver. Thats All.

My Standard/Default Profile:

--- HEADSET ---
1. Master Power: ✔

2. FIR Equalizer: ✔
- Preset: Acoustic

3. Convolver: ✔
- Impulse Response: TRacks DeEssed Master 2

4. Headphone Surround +: ✔
- Effect Quality: Level 1

5. Dynamic System:

- Listening Device: High-end Headphone(v1)
- Dynamic Bass: 24 Percent

6. Fidelity Control
- ViPER Bass: ✔
- Bass Mode: Natural bass
- Bass Frequency: 60 Hz
- Select Bass Boost: 6.0 dB
- ViPER Clarity: ✔
- Clarity Mode: XHiFi
- Select Clarity: 8.0 dB

7. Master Gate(Limiter)
- Ouput Gain: -6.0 dB
- Channel Pan: 0.5:0.5
- Limit Threshold: 0dB

--- PHONE ---

2. Convolver: ✔
- Impulse Response: DFX Pro Surround 2

--- BLUETOOTH ---
Same As HEADSET. Base Settings.

Public License
You can Distribute my IRS work with my Permissions. Distribution should include my XDA name 'BSDgeek_Jake' and Link to this 'IRS' thread in your Credits sections/About sections and Properly Visible to Human Eyes. If you want to sell this IRS then please PM me. ;)

And... If You Like my IRS... Remember to Press...Thanks button;)

Last edited:

detdett

Dec 6, 2011
Hey op,
did you also want to include instructions for users as well? I had to refer to the viper4android thread to see how I can utilize the irs files

Sent from my skz_tenderloin using Tapatalk 4

lzk123

May 16, 2013
Singapore
What is the difference between all 5 variations?

edit: I like the bbe2 most. It'll be good if you can rename the different variations to easily differentiate them. I change irs often for different purpose such as games, music or movie.

Last edited:

BSDgeek_Jake

Oct 2, 2012
DEL
I just have to say again that this IRS sample, BBE 2, has been my new favorite since it was posted. Thank you so much @BSDgeek_Jake. :highfive:

:) BBE 1 is my Fav... its close to Acoustics. High n Mid Frequency has clear emphasis including applied low pass filter, Low Frequency is controlled boom.

I will be renaming all my IRS to listening flavours... so Stay Tuned :)

frm Galaxy S4 Exynos 5 Octa using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HighDefinition Impulse Responses Samples (IRS) for Viper4Android

Final Updates. Enjoy.

From the makers of HighDefinition Sound Engine HDSE

Convolution and Impulse Responses?
    Convolution is the process where a single sample of a sound is multiplied by every sample of another sound. It is different from the plain multiplication of two sounds where a single sample of the first sound is multiplied by the corresponding single sample of a second sound.

Impulse Responses or IRs are captured by recording how a space responds to a full range of frequencies (typically 20Hz to 20,000Hz). This is achieved by playing back a burst (impulse) of a full range of frequencies within the space and recording it. For more accurate results it is common to use a sine-sweep across the audible frequency range. The recorded IR is nothing more an audio file that can be imported into a convolution software to recreate the sampled space digitally and finally export to WAV or IRS.

Specifications for my IRS work?
    Onkyo Wavio SE200PCI Soundcard.
    Software VST.
    Voxengo DeConvolver.

and This-n-That Softwares...

Current IRS Downloads:

Everything i have: Download Here

This will be the Gift to all the Users who Appreciated my High Quality IRS. New Users Enjoy The Gift. ENJOY

Install Instructions:
    Just copy '*.irs' files to 'Viper4Android/Kernel' directory in your sdcard and select it in the convolver. Thats All.

My Standard/Default Profile:

--- HEADSET ---

2. FIR Equalizer: ✔
    - Preset: Acoustic

3. Convolver: ✔
    - Impulse Response: TRacks DeEssed Master 2

4. Headphone Surround +: ✔
    - Effect Quality: Level 1

5. Dynamic System:

- Listening Device: High-end Headphone(v1)
    - Dynamic Bass: 24 Percent

6. Fidelity Control
    - ViPER Bass: ✔
    - Bass Mode: Natural bass
    - Bass Frequency: 60 Hz
    - Select Bass Boost: 6.0 dB
    - ViPER Clarity: ✔
    - Clarity Mode: XHiFi
    - Select Clarity: 8.0 dB

7. Master Gate(Limiter)
    - Ouput Gain: -6.0 dB
    - Channel Pan: 0.5:0.5
    - Limit Threshold: 0dB

--- PHONE ---

2. Convolver: ✔
    - Impulse Response: DFX Pro Surround 2

--- BLUETOOTH ---
    Same As HEADSET. Base Settings.

Public License
    You can Distribute my IRS work with my Permissions. Distribution should include my XDA name 'BSDgeek_Jake' and Link to this 'IRS' thread in your Credits sections/About sections and Properly Visible to Human Eyes. If you want to sell this IRS then please PM me. ;)

And... If You Like my IRS... Remember to Press...Thanks button;)
    Updates on way...

IRS Updates on Way...

all samples re-encoded, smaller foot-print, high quality samples, near 99.0% actual equipment sound, near 99.9% actual effects...

This Time i am using my Pro DA Unit for AS-IS SOUND CAPTURE.

Stay Tuned.
    Hi Dev! Thanks for this awesome enhancements. BTW, any updates on Dolby? To me, it's the best I've used.

Dolby is on Way... Something Big and Awesome is Coming...