[TOOL][WIN] ZipCreator v1.5 - Easily Create Flahsable Zips With GUI

Search This thread

Hamidreza2010

Jan 29, 2013
Www.Hamidreza71.Mihanblog.Com
No. You can remove them manually by opening rom zip going to System/app and deleting them from there. You gave me an new idea. I will try to do something in that way, keep following the progress of the app. :)

I know it bro
i want to create a aroma update zip for delete extra apps from stock rom,s
please update your tools and put this feature to it
and add select all option to select all apk from recovery by user and reboot after flash update zip option to your tools
ok ? :good:

OrglCe

Mar 20, 2013
I know it bro
i want to create a aroma update zip for delete extra apps from stock rom,s
please update your tools and put this feature to it
and add select all option to select all apk from recovery by user and reboot after flash update zip option to your tools
ok ? :good:

I will try to do that but i don't promise anything. I will do my best.

Reactions: filchi756

Px80

Feb 19, 2012
It'd be great if i can put my apps_data also into this flashable .zip. Like a full backup of the apps

Is this possible?

J3:16

Jul 9, 2014
This is too cool! Very good tool. You should add the possibility to add more apps (especially priv-app apps limit of 3 is very tight, too much tight) please make it possible to put inside the package as many app as wanted. Thanks you.

Jul 9, 2014
I'm encountering a problem, i put three GApps into a zip, but when I install it only one of those three is installed. Indeed the package is just a little bit larger than that app. Why? The apps are Google Login Service, Google Play Services and Google Services Framework, the only one installed is play services.

OrglCe

Mar 20, 2013
I'm encountering a problem, i put three GApps into a zip, but when I install it only one of those three is installed. Indeed the package is just a little bit larger than that app. Why? The apps are Google Login Service, Google Play Services and Google Services Framework, the only one installed is play services.

Put every app into its own textbox and it should install everything. You can check if there are all three apps in the zip. Open zip and go to the system/app or data/app and check if there are all three apks in there.

Jul 9, 2014
Put every app into its own textbox and it should install everything. You can check if there are all three apps in the zip. Open zip and go to the system/app or data/app and check if there are all three apks in there.
I did and checked it, it's all as it should be. It doesn't work for some reason...

bynarie

Aug 2, 2013
Hilliard OH
OnePlus 7T
Peeped the code

Hello. I have been super super interested lately in developing android roms, code, blah blah. I seen this app which I think you did a GREAT job with and very much appreciate it. You included a file in the zip which indicated to me what language/ide you used, so I decompiled it, not the steal the source, just to look at how the program works to gain better understanding. I like it and I thank you for making it. Great Job!

OrglCe

Mar 20, 2013
Hello. I have been super super interested lately in developing android roms, code, blah blah. I seen this app which I think you did a GREAT job with and very much appreciate it. You included a file in the zip which indicated to me what language/ide you used, so I decompiled it, not the steal the source, just to look at how the program works to gain better understanding. I like it and I thank you for making it. Great Job!

Yea no problem. I'm a C# beginner so code isn't on some high level, but it works and that's what matters :D

psychomaniac189

Feb 27, 2009
Wisconsin
Thanks I love this! I have one question. Instead of apk's can you do folders? Thats what I want to do. my addon.d folder and my local.prop file

paranilpk

Aug 12, 2014
Error while flashing

zip file has been successfully created but it shows error while flashing "error in update.zip"

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    drekhhhhhhhhhhhhh-kopija.png

Hello! I have built a little windows app that allows you to easily create flashable zips. (tested on Nexus 5 (android 4.4) and Samsung galaxy S i9000 (android 4.3))

INTRODUCTION:

This program allows you to create flashable zips. Basically the program just creates directories needed
    for flashable zip and place edited updater-script and selected apk or zip to right folder.
    Then these folders are zipped with DotNetZip library. And voilà zip is ready to be flashed.
    To use signing, make sure you have Java installed on your compuer.
    CURRENTLY NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANDROID 5.0 LOLLIPOP!

FEATURES:

- Creating flashable zips for user, system apps, framework-res.apk, bootanimation and build.prop
    - Editing updater-script
    - Drag & Drop functionality
    - Signing created zip

Upcoming Features:

- Lollipop support
    - Multi languag support

CHANGELOG:

Version 1.5:
    - Simplified interface
    - Improved code
    - Minor bug fixes

Version 1.3:
    - Added custom names option
    - Rearranged options

Version 1.2:
    - Android 4.4+ Kit Kat support (for apps in priv-app)

Version 1.1:
    - Added signing zips
    - Improved code and minor bug fixes

Version 1.0:
    - Added more options
    - Support for creating Zip's with multiple Apk's
    - Completely rearranged UI
    - Code improvments and bug fixes

Version 0.2:
    - Kit Kat support
    - Creating zips for build.prop
    - Added options tab
    - Bug fixes and improved code
    - Added Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll (thanks to @codelover)

Version 0.1:
    - Beta relese (2014-01-29)

HOW TO:

Just drag an apk or zip to the textbox, and then follow message boxes for editing updater-script.
    Name your zip and press enter. Zip will be saved to selected directory in options. There you can also
    toggle message box pop-ups.
    (great tutorial for editing/explaining updater-script http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2377695)

capture.png

capturce.png

"No one has ever become poor by giving."
    Anne Frank

V0.2 , still wont open on my PC. , why? :(

I couldn't even extract with it errors.. more than likely my fault.I used 7zip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Download Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll from this link:
    http://tinyurl.com/m45568q
    and put in the same folder of ZipCreator, It should work.

Credit goes to Codelover in Post # 9
    I don't think Visual Basic Power Packs is installed by default, download it HERE.

@OrglCe, you might need to consider include 'Microsoft.VisualBasic.PowerPacks.Vs.dll' in your zip package, of cause, under same path with Ionic.Zip.dll.

EDIT: Logo expanded too much here.
    attachment.php
    Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Can it made to add more than one to the zip?

This feature will be added in the next versions of the app. I will try to make it as soon as possibile,
    This app looks great.
    What would be greater is that the support of kernel flashing, i.e. boot.img files.