OP OmarBizreh

17th August 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus
Thanks Meter: 3,364

1,981 posts
Donate to Me
More
Fellow Xda members, I'd like to present to you my new app (which is also going to be a part of Droid Manager free and paid version)

Droid Sync Manager Key Features:
  1. Browse Computer files and folders and download them to your device with a simple click.
  2. Browser and Send phone files and folders to your computer. [Coming soon]
  3. More to come
  4. Available in 13 Languages
    • Arabic
    • English
    • Spanish
    • Serbian
    • Croatian
    • German
    • Dutch
    • Polish
    • Russian
    • French
    • Italian
    • Chinese (Simplified)
    • Chinese (Traditional)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
  • Microsoft Framework 4.0
  • Android 4.0+
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information you must know about:
  • This app requires a windows service to be installed on your computer, alone this app does nothing!
  • After you install the service, use Service_Manager to start it or use Windows Service Manager (found in control panel -> Administration tools -> Services)
  • Service name as found in Windows Service Manager is: Droid Sync Manager.
  • Make sure you allow the windows service through your firewall (How to do it?)
  • This app is in alpha beta state on Google play, so it wont appear on Google play to you until you join this Google+ Group.
Attached Files:
  • Droid Sync Manager.rar: Includes the windows service and a small app to start and stop the service + view service log file.
    • Service_manager.exe: Small app to manage the service and read it's log.
    • Droid Sync Manager.exe: The service to be installed.
    • Install.bat: Run it to install the service.
  • Droid Sync Manager.apk: I suppose you know what is this one
Download Links:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Start Guide:

Quick Install Guide:

Always Remember:
  • Don't mirror my files, I like to keep track of download count.
  • If you find a bug, please let me know either here or on Google+ Community of this app.
  • If you have a feature request let me know, I will see what I can do about it
Screenshots:

XDA:DevDB Information
Droid Sync Manager, Tool/Utility for the Android General

Contributors
OmarBizreh

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.3.1
Stable Release Date: 2014-08-07
Current Beta Version: 0.4.0
Beta Release Date: 2014-03-26

Created 2014-08-17
Last Updated 2014-08-17