Default Can anyone help me with GameSalad?

I have this idea for a mobile game, and on the surface, it's fairly simplistic in nature. I have very little experience working with code, and it's never been something I've done well at grasping even when I tried to learn about it. I did take a basic class in Android app development, but that was nearly two years ago, and I remember very little of it. So, anyway, I'm on to using GameSalad, and I'm trying to "teach" myself how to use it as best I can, but I could really use a lot of specific assistance with how things work, and how to set things up properly.

So, the idea for the game is difficult to describe properly; right now, since I'm just trying to make a bit of a "prototype", here's a very barebones explanation of what I'm trying to accomplish in the main portion of the game:

It's essentially a Madlibs-like "fill in the blank" style game. There are two random pools for the game; the first is the "phrase" the player is filling in the blank(s) for, and the other pool is a random assortment of different answers. There's one "phrase" per turn, and the player is randomly given, say, five "answers" from the pool.

The thing is, eventually, I want to get this to a point where it's a multiplayer game; in other words, I want the game to consist of a handful of players getting their own set of "answers" to plug into the phrase, with the winning player getting a "point" for that round, then everyone getting a new "answer" item to replace the one they used.

But for right now, I'm trying to get a basic idea of how to make the game work. I've been playing around with the "actors" and their rules, but I can't figure out how to use the "rules" to make the "actors" interact with each other, and whatnot, and I can't figure out how to create the random pools of phrases and answers, nor how to discard both the phrases and answers that have already been used.

I'm probably going to need a bit of assistance with this project, if anyone is willing to answer my constant technical questions all the time. I'm hoping that once I get going, I'll start picking up on it more and more and won't need to constantly ask for help.