[ICONS] Collection of Icon Packs [UPDATED 11/22/2013]

Search This thread

donmescobar

Apr 13, 2014
Wallpapers

Hi!

How can I download the wallpapers from the icon packs( in Solstice HD I can apply the wallpaper but I can't download it)? Is there any way to do this?
Thanks

Andreamason

Aug 7, 2014
2 Thumbs Up

I'm thoroughly impressed. These are so Much more distinguished and classy than many other packs. Cudos

xSkyFlasherx

Mar 20, 2014
O'fallon IL
Just purchased the Black & Blue icon pack, nice work.
rkwj796.png

omg that wallpaper is amazing could you please post it or tell me where you got it from?

organick87

Jun 12, 2014
Axis icon pack question.

Snagged the Axis pack from Play Store earlier this week. Caught my eye big time right at the top of your list. For some reason I'm not getting what I thought. While some of them are full icons without borders most of mine have this uniform gray/brown box border. I wish it didn't. For example the snapchat icon is awesome, but the Facebook and others I wish were borderless..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-16-16-30-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-16-16-30-31.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 777

vobiscum

Jun 27, 2014
@stealthychief

I man i love your works and use some icon pack on nova..

I ask you if possible use some icon pack like vivid for my theme project on EMUI 3.1 Huawei device.. i try to install from PS but Emui Theme not found icon pack..

Now i made two theme project for honor 7 and i find a solution for theme icon but need all single png..

if you agree.

obviously all credit are for you.. my theme is free and not in PS only on Italian forum for a little Community.

Many thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing Axis..my latest project. Coming later this month!

9fi3.png
    Introducing my latest project...VIBE. Release is coming later this month!

Hey everyone, It's been awhile so I wanted to stop by and share what's coming next in terms of updates and releases.

New Releases
    I can confirm our team is hard at work on the next major release! The first teaser will be posted here soon. We have some great themes planned for this year so stay tuned!

Weekly Updates
    Our top icon packs are updated every Friday with 20-30 new icons and fixes. Those themes include - Axis, Stealth, Viper, Vivid, Vivid v2, Vintage, Colorful Metal v2, Black and Red, Black and Blue, Chrome, and Platinum. Each of these themes can be found in the Play Store (links in the first post of this thread).

Monthly Updates
    Our next most popular 25-30 icon packs will now be updated monthly. First updates for those are coming at the end of this month. More information on that soon.

Thanks for your support!
    2013 was an exceptional year for us not only in terms of successful releases, but I also think we made some great improvements in areas of design and development. If you picked up any of our themes in 2013 (or prior), we can't say thank you enough! If you ever need to contact me or anyone on our team feel free to contact us using the email provided in the Play Store or on any of the social media outlets listed below.

Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+WillWindham
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/Stealthychief
    Facebook - https://facebook.com/Stealthychief

Sincerely,

Will Windham
    CEO Stealthychief Designs