Search This thread

jamieaxall

Sep 29, 2007
Well I know that there are a lot of device specific screenshot threads here at XDA. I also realize that there are existing random posts here and there for mods, themes, widgets and the like. It used to be that when I'd surf through the posts, every-so-often an MIUI user would pop in and post and then you wouldn't see anything MIUI related for a while. Now that every-so-often seems to be more and more.

Considering the fact that MIUI seems to be gaining in overall popularity, I was hoping we could get something going here for all the MIUI users, regardless of device to share and show what they are running on their devices.

In so many words, I'm looking for screenshots, but not limited to home screens and or lock screens. If you have a dialer or drop-down, maybe a boot animation… whatever. Post it. Regardless of device.

If you could also please include details or links to resources, that would be very nice.

Let the chaos begin. :D
Thanks.

Last edited:

amitmiz

Dec 31, 2010
Tel-Aviv,Israel
This is my homescreen:
16gnbkz.jpg

Snusdus

Dec 4, 2010
I borrow this thread a bit ..
Can someone post the apk to the miui analog clock (round, white clock, when it says miui in the clock .. )
I have exactly the same but without the text miui and i think its looks cooler with text "miui"

Last edited:

jamieaxall

Sep 29, 2007
I borrow this thread a bit ..
CAn someone post the apk to the miui analog clock (round, white clock, when it says miui in the clock .. )
I have exactly the same but without the text miui and i think its looks cooler with text "miui"

No doubt-
I like it with the MIUI text too.
Last I checked, it was available as a download in the market.

It's also available here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=886515

I use the animated version now and again too:
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=11074381&postcount=14

And my black version here: :D
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=951263

VegasEvo4G

Feb 3, 2011
Las Vegas
This is my home screen and lock screen. Currently, my other screens are just full of my elite themed icons. I'm gathering ideas to redo everything and put some sort of organization into the other 6 screens.

OP-- great idea on this thread!!! May it blow up into 500+ pages!!! :D

picture.php

picture.php

Hmm... it is awfully nice in Vegas, however, its not sunny at 9:33. Guess I should have updated my weather before I took this shot!! HA...

Last edited:

Chinam4n

Jul 23, 2010
This is my home screen and lock screen. Currently, my other screens are just full of my elite themed icons. I'm gathering ideas to redo everything and put some sort of organization into the other 6 screens.

picture.php

picture.php

Hmm... it is awfully nice in Vegas, however, its not sunny at 9:33. Guess I should have updated my weather before I took this shot!! HA...

What lockscreen is that?

jamieaxall

Sep 29, 2007

picture.php

picture.php

Cool. Thanks for posting, I really hope it does take off. There's a lot of creativity here at XDA. I figured it would be nice to try and rope it in some how.
We'll see.

jamieaxall

Sep 29, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwcaton
looks fantastic ! A little off topic but where can i get a phone image like that to put my screenshots on ? Did that make sense ? LOL
I'm spanish but I think your Samsung Vibrants is like the Samsung I know as Galaxy S, you have a .psd to do the thing you want in here http://zandog.deviantart.com/art/Sam...-PSD-178972735

Thanks

Top Liked Posts