Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,775 Members 40,958 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][GT-S7562] Xperia Z Theme For Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Tip us?

Mohitash
Old
(Last edited by Mohitash; 4th September 2013 at 06:30 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 3584

DONATE TO ME
Post [THEME][GT-S7562] Xperia Z Theme For Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Xperia Z Theme For Samsung Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots:

INSTRUCTIONS:
Quote:
  • Just Flash In CWM Recovery

NOTE:
Quote:
  • Fonts style in screenshots is not a part of a theme.

NOTE For Users Other than KOR and PMP Ultra ROM:
Quote:
  • CM9 Keyboard is included in package, and if you dont want it to install then just download theme, open theme zip and delete- "system/app/LatinIME.apk" and then flash it.
  • Works only on fully stock based roms

Credits
Quote:
balliboxer

Dont Forget To PRESS THANKS Button

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK, PLEASE CONSIDER ANY DONATION FOR CONTINUE DEVELOPMENT

My Device" Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT-S7562

My OnGoing Projects:

▐║╪ PMP™ SDuos ╪║▐ ▐║╪ PMP™ King ROM ╪║▐ ►► Stable ◄◄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

▐║╪ Speed Demon ╪║▐ ▐║╪ PMP™ Ultra ROM ╪║▐ ►► Fastest ROM for SGS Duos ◄◄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MOD][GT-S7562][7.0]▐║╪ PMP™ Xtreme Purity ╪║▐ ►► Feel boosted on SGS Duos ◄◄
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

agenx
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Smile PMP rom ultra V1

hii dear nice work...good to c your work..again...njoyed your blue theme too much ..i just wanna ask you that whether this rom support adobe flash player...like kyleopen...just currious to know ...so that i can taste this rom asap..
The Following User Says Thank You to agenx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mohitash
Old
(Last edited by Mohitash; 2nd September 2013 at 02:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3584

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by agenx View Post
hii dear nice work...good to c your work..again...njoyed your blue theme too much ..i just wanna ask you that whether this rom support adobe flash player...like kyleopen...just currious to know ...so that i can taste this rom asap..
You should/must ask this question in ROM thread and not here.

Well btw Yes, it supports

My OnGoing Projects:

The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

agenx
Old
Thanks Meter 9
[QUOTE=Mohitash;45223456]You should/must ask this question in ROM thread and not here.

--------------------
A BIG SORRY for that..but i was unable to post msg there,,as i have only 7 post in forum...anyways will try both of these and will give feedback....
The Following User Says Thank You to agenx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tenghc
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Good work.. downloading..

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda app-developers app
Current Phone - Google Nexus 5 (32Gb) , Mahdi ROM, ElementalX Kernel
Backup Phone - Samsung Galaxy S Duos , PMP Ultra ROM

25vikasp
Old
Thanks Meter 155
now this looks something official.really nice

riseupmartian
Old
Thanks Meter 151
im not using your rom neither kyleopen, ive got a different rom, can i still install this?

this is the rom that i am using:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335532

Mohitash
Old
Thanks Meter 3584

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseupmartian View Post
im not using your rom neither kyleopen, ive got a different rom, can i still install this?

this is the rom that i am using:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2335532
Yes you can install, just be sure to read "NOTES" in main post

My OnGoing Projects:

The Following User Says Thank You to Mohitash For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

riseupmartian
Old
(Last edited by riseupmartian; 3rd September 2013 at 07:23 PM.) Reason: more questions.
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohitash View Post
Yes you can install, just be sure to read "NOTES" in main post
im sorry, do i need to full wipe my system/cache on cwm before flashing this theme?

Mohitash
Old
Thanks Meter 3584

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by riseupmartian View Post
im sorry, do i need to full wipe my system/cache on cwm before flashing this theme?
No, that's not needed. But if you are getting some issue or something after this then try wipe caches

My OnGoing Projects:

Tags
gt-s7562, port, samsung galaxy s duos, theme, xperia