How to make an compatibility from an CM10.1 to CM10.2 Theme ?

23rd August 2014, 06:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon
Thanks Meter: 40

421 posts
More
Hello

Some people will say that tutorials have already summers make the pass on the following question:

"How to make an CyanogenMod 10.2 theme" (I specify 10.2 because i have already see threads for CM10.1 and the last CM11..)

My answer: yes I already look, read and try various tutorials on XDA and other websites but none clearly mentioned ways to make for version 10.2 (hence it was necessary that I decided to ask on the forums most common for android ..)

The story (because you have to start from the beginning ..)

I tested this on various topics XDA (and link on Play Store) one of which I really like but who, at the bse been doing to work on CM10.1 ..

After applying the theme, so I took a liking to it but I got some perceived it as application icons were not working on my S3 Mini ..

So I look at different threads on XDA and ask someone you know to help me (it did not work on the malhereusement Cyanogen themes in particular), we made several attempts but nothing conclusive in the end ..

I got "deep" on the subject and compared with another theme that the icons were walking on CM10.2 and am perceived it as icons redone had "ID" that did not match between the two topics, so I thought : I would have to replace the ID that do not work for the good but when recompiling with "Android multitool" to bugs appeared ..

In the end, I asked for help to people who know how themes for any version of Cyanogen

This is the theme:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1951690

Thank you in advance for the help you can give me and I apologize if I have misplaced this topic (with moderators)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Android Themes by ThreadRank