FORUMS

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Material L Apollo Theme

21st August 2014, 11:37 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Need Apollo Player For This Theme To work


2 material Designs Available Light And Dark

Dark Free - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.varun.Ldark

Light Theme - Mod Edit-Paid Link removed
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-20-13-59-14.png
Views:	1007
Size:	113.8 KB
ID:	2906348   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-20-13-59-23.png
Views:	932
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	2906349   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-20-14-14-42.png
Views:	883
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	2906350  
Last edited by Naddict; 21st August 2014 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Screenies Added
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marshall M For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
21st August 2014, 02:54 PM |#2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Would Appreciate If Somebody Could Upload The Apollo Music Player
21st August 2014, 04:28 PM |#3  
MasterTB's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paran
Thanks Meter: 165
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall M

Would Appreciate If Somebody Could Upload The Apollo Music Player

You can extract it from CM or SEARCH a bit, there's a user that is maintaining a build based off Apollo that works really well here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2625426
21st August 2014, 09:53 PM |#4  
Omario-242's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 264
 
More
I really like the design of this work,
but as far as I know only free work (at least free trial)
is allowed in this section:

Rules for paid work on XDA

Please have a look!
23rd August 2014, 11:55 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omario-242

I really like the design of this work,
but as far as I know only free work (at least free trial)
is allowed in this section:

Rules for paid work on XDA

Please have a look!

Sorry Sir.
And Nice that You Liked The theme
24th August 2014, 07:43 AM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 71
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTB

You can extract it from CM or SEARCH a bit, there's a user that is maintaining a build based off Apollo that works really well here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2625426

Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes