OP LexReznichenko

3rd September 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Almaty
Thanks Meter: 236

42 posts
Donate to Me
Colorphobe (LessUgly)

This is the third theme of LessUgly family. For those who don't like primary colors, I made it to the white/gray style

Screenshots

Features:
Minimalistic theme
Based on beauty
Themed Framework, SystemUI, Settings, Dialer, Contacts, Keyboard(Google/Aosp), Clock, Calculator, MMS,Theme Engine, Gallery, Calendar, Hangouts, Downloads and Documents
Weekly updates and quick support

v 2.2:
- Fixed Gmail 5.0

Don't forget to reboot your phone after the update.

Download:
PlayStore
Direct link

Download LessUglyBlack:
PlayStore
Direct link

Last edited by LexReznichenko; 10th November 2014 at 09:04 AM.
The Following 100 Users Say Thank You to LexReznichenko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 09:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 2,549

1,686 posts
Donate to Me
More
Been using the red version of this theme which I bought from play store. Will try this one too.

I am using cm theme engine from cm7 days and have to admit it's the best dark theme (along with vicino's bluemint) I have seen for theme engine. Sadly its also the most underrated may be because it didn't have an xda thread.

Only word to describe, Awesome.
I will request everyone to support the developer by buying it through play store, worth the penny you spend on it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brajesh.sharma87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd September 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 436

2,446 posts
More
Best dark theme I've ever tried! I loved less ugly, but sometimes just having kitkat completely black/white is nice. Purchased with no regrets, my default theme now on PA and its nice with the new DSB alpha. Hope you keep updating it if there's anything else to add. I would maybe make a post in the Nexus 5 themes and apps section as well.

What you could maybe consider is doing a less ugly combo pack with various colours like Veu and charging a little more for it? - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...atia.veu&hl=en

Just a suggestion, please take no offence.
Last edited by Audioboxer; 3rd September 2014 at 03:36 PM.
3rd September 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 35

196 posts
More
Looks brilliant, kudos Might I request an extension of the theme support for the following apps: Google Calendar, Hangouts, GMail and Whatsapp? And perhaps some way to remove the app icon from the action bar?
The Following User Says Thank You to shadeMe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Almaty

42 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audioboxer

What you could maybe consider is doing a less ugly combo pack with various colours like Veu and charging a little more for it?

I'm working on it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LexReznichenko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Almaty

42 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadeMe

Looks brilliant, kudos Might I request an extension of the theme support for the following apps: Google Calendar, Hangouts, GMail and Whatsapp? And perhaps some way to remove the app icon from the action bar?

Calendar, Hangouts and Whatsapp will be themed.
Gmail is unlikely. It looks awkward in black)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LexReznichenko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #7  
Flag Kerala
Thanks Meter: 168

787 posts
More
Brilliant theme! Great work!
4th September 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #8  

2,446 posts
More
This theme needs more support/love!

@LexReznichenko can you do me a favour and look at the new Paranoid Android? The dynamic status/navigation bar work okay, but your theme isn't working with the system bar gradient. Other themes do. I'm wondering if you do anything that would cause it not to work?

Someone in the Nexus 5 official PA topic said LessUgly worked. Maybe you've done something new with the status/nav bar with Colorphobe? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Audioboxer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 05:28 AM   |  #9  
OP Member
Flag Almaty

42 posts
Donate to Me
@Audioboxer, ok.
I made statusbar and navbar transparent, because it was useless. But now if it is necessary for the PA, I'll return back gradient
The Following User Says Thank You to LexReznichenko For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th September 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #10  

2,446 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexReznichenko

@Audioboxer, ok.
I made statusbar and navbar transparent, because it was useless. But now if it is necessary for the PA, I'll return back gradient

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
colorphobe lessugly cm11 theme engine
Previous Thread Next Thread