This is Simplex. This is an all new theme chooser theme that I have been working on for a while now.
For those of you who used my Alloy series of themes, I hope you'll find the same attention to detail I strive for here.
Simplex is another take on a minimal approach to Android while also staying true to a slightly skeuomorphic visual approach.
Please don't hesitate to provide feedback and/or report bugs. Enjoy!
SIMPLEX ORIGINAL SCREENSHOTS:
SIMPLEX BLUE SCREENSHOTS:
SIMPLEX ICON PACK
Red: #FFD14747 (Simplex Original)
Blue: #FF2AA1EC (Simplex Blue)
Dark BG: #FF212224
Light BG: #FFCCCCCC
THEME EXTRAS & ADD-ONS:
Simplex Theme with Dark Gapps
Icon Template Package
Simplex Original Default Wallpaper (Full Res)
Simplex Blue Default Wallpaper (Full Res)
CM Gallery App (If the Google version isn't themed)
CM MMS App (Fixes broken MMS themes)
- Download and flash the CM10.1 MMS app (available in the extras section above this one.
IF you are getting this error "This theme is missing assets for you device's screen resolution."
- Ignore & hit "Apply Anyway"
IF you are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
- First, apply the system theme in settings > themes (Yes, even if it's already applied)
- Open Titanium Backup and locate "ThemesProvider.apk" and "ThemeChooser.apk"/"Themes.apk"
- Select the app and choose to "wipe data". In the same pop-up dialog swipe over to the "special features" tab and select "clear cache"
- Go back to settings > themes and apply your desired theme.
- Last & optional step is to reboot your phone. (I do this if the theme hasn't fully applied yet.)
** If you are still having issues, you can try uninstalling the theme, reboot into recovery to wipe dalvik & cache and then reinstall the theme.
IF you are USING A TABLET and are getting this error "This theme has been improperly compiled..."
- Apply the default "System Theme"
- Take note of what your device's current DPI setting is, you'll need it later
- Change your device's DPI to the closest standard resolution: LDPI=120, MDPI=160, HDPI=240, XHDPI=320 (Typically, you'll want to set a higher DPI)
- Apply the theme
- Revert to the previous DPI setting
- Reboot & enjoy