- Recovery gone App: Designed to mimic the look and feel of an Android app.
- Customisable UI: 15 different accent colors, center clock option, different navbar button layouts...
- Added functionality: ability to flash image files (recovery, radio, boot), ability to change the recovery splash screen, bookmark function for file lists, Aroma File Manager support, theme changer...
Availability and Compatibility
- Supported TWRP versions: 280X to 302X.
- Supported screen resolutions: 540x960, 720x1280, 768x1280, 800x1280, 1080x1920, 1200x1920, 1440x2560.
- The themes native resolution is 1080x1920 (HDPI). Thanks to TWRPs ui scaling, the themes can be used on all of the resolutions specified above.
About MultiROM Theme
- MultiROM themes are only available for TWRP < 3.0.0.
- MultiROM theme requires a MultiROM recovery.
- MultiROM themes are only available for portrait orientation.
- Landscape option is present, but will default back to stock theme.
Don't create mirrors! If you're going to spread the word, please use these links.
HDPI Themes Folder @ AFH
HDPI Themes Folder @ BasketBuild
Release post for version 302X_v4: READ ME
TWRP 3.0.2-2 (Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Nexus 9 only)
3.0.2-2 Themes Folder @ AFH
Release post for version 3022_v1: READ ME
TWRP 184.108.40.206 to 2.8.7.X
720x1280 Themes Folder
768x1280 Themes Folder
800x1280 Themes Folder
1080x1920 Themes Folder
1200x1920 Themes Folder
1440x2560 Themes Folder
1536x2048 Themes Folder
1080x1920 Black, Black Play, Dark Play Themes (provided by @franzroy)
1080x1920 Black Play and Dark Play Themes (provided by @tiaoalvino)
720x1280, 1080x1920, 1440x2560 Team Blackout Edition (provided by @Train88)
1080x1920, 1440x2560 Dark Play Teal and Dark Play Bluegrey Themes (provided by @storm119)
04.09.2016 (3022_v1) for Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Nexus 9 only! 04.09.2016 (302X_v4)
- all themes: fixed "auto generate backup name" not working if other language than English is set
- all themes: added a "stock" option to the "adapt splash screen" fuction (doesn't use drop shadows)
- all themes: added support for the option to cancel the reboot during the 5 second countdown period, see screenshots below (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/18011/)
- all themes: reworked the code for rebooting to system (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/17991/)
- all themes: removed the workaround for "reboot after zip install" and "disable free space check" settings not sticking, as this is now fixed in TWRP (https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/17766/ and https://gerrit.omnirom.org/#/c/17767/)
- all themes: fixed text label for "reboot to download mode" button when "use buttons for main menu" option is enabled
- Play themes: made "set bookmark" dialog fit accent color of the install pages
- Black, Dark, Dight and Light Play themes released
- fixed reboot to bootloader option when "use buttons for main menu" option is enabled
- fixed missing text string on ADB sideload page
- fixed a bug where the theme would not restore the correct setting for zip verification when cancelling the use of Aroma file manager
- official release of fully TWRP 3 compatible version
- added multilanguage support (huge thanks to @_4uX_ for adding the strings to the xml files!)
- added "adapt splash" feature to modify the stock xml splash to match the theme color
- added otion for accent colored navbar
- added support for custom_boot_image_patch.sh (which can be used for "bumping" of recovery images on LG devices - thanks to @KreNtal for testing)
- changed the scripts for changing the accent color to use "/data/media/0/TWRP/theme" instead of "/sdcard/TWRP/theme" (should help with device compatibility - thanks to @fishears and @gpvecchi for testing
- added location picker for the ui.zip (but it will only be shown if the path is not /data/media/0 on your device) to hopefully increase device compatibility even more
- cleanup of the persistent variables that are used to save the theme settings (delete the .twrps settings file from the TWRP folder in case you experience odd behaviour)
- fixed some glitches from the 302 beta
- added option to skip the root check (useful when using systemless root) - can be enabled in theme settings or on the install su page
- added tweak to aroma fm usage - to prevent problems with unsigned aroma fm zips, the zip verification now gets temporarily disabled
- added fix for navbar button behaviour on mount system read-only promt (thanks to @ketut.kumajaya)
- completely removed the "where do i have to swipe lockscreen" - former alternative lockscreen with visible slider is now the default
- fixed text placement for some checkboxes (problem on Nexus 5X and 6P only)
- fixed the console font - droid sans mono is used again instead of roboto regular
- added revised flashify script (thanks to @osm0sis)
- the script now stops if multipartition for radio/modem is detected - this prevents a soft brick on the Nexus 6 (and possibly other devices) that a bad radio flash can cause
- delete the old flashify.zip from "/sdcard/TWRP/flashify" if you want to use the new one
- added "mount system read-only" checkbox and confirmation page
- added "resize partition" button to partition options page
- changed variable used on "install zip" page from showing path & file name to show file name only (thanks to @_that for making it possible)
- changed theme changing script to always reboot to recovery for applying the selected theme (the "reload theme" function has proven to be too unreliable)
- fixed overlapping buttons for dowload mode and bootloader on reboot page
- fixed mono space ttf for console on some resolutions
- xml: fixed mismatched tags, use of entitiy definitions, whitespace cleanup (thanks to @ketut.kumajaya)
- corrected positioning and height of headerless lists (due to fixes in the theme engine)
- corrected positioning of confirmation sliders (due to fixes in the theme engine)
- added "disable size check" option to backup page
- added support for monospace ttf in console
- added support for entering a pattern to decrypt the data partition(only accessible if device is encrypted and the theme is integrated into the image)
- added DST rules to time zones for USA and Europe
- ownership of recovery images created during repacking is now set to media_rw:media_rw (should solve the problem of "undeletable" image files)
- changed position of fab (sits closer to the navbar now)
- changed the script used to change the splash screen to work with new recovery file structure
- added "cancel backup" button
- during backups, the file progress is now shown on the appbar (next to the partition that is currently being backed up, as it's a partition specific value)
- fixed flashify script info screen
- fixed back function for flash image page
- Added some missing pngs
- added support for native image flashing
- added option to use the "old" flashify script (instead of the native image flashing) to theme settings
- added a warning dialog to the "include theme in repack" option
- changed font on app bar from Roboto Regular to Medium
- built-in theme changer now sets ownership of the ui.zip to media_rw:media_rw (should solve the problem of an "undeletable" ui.zip)
- removed "back" functionality from arrow icon on "installing zip" page
- removed "show full multirom version number" option from theme settings (MultiRom themes only: had to drop one option for another, but the info is still present on the "about" page)
- added recovery / theme version info to the about page (tab on the TWRP logo on main menu...)
- changed the highlight color on the message window from holo blue to some material green (Play themes only)
- removed the degree sign from cpu temperature, as it's not being displayed correctly (1080 and 1440 still have it, as Nexus 5 and 6 do show it correctly)
- 1536 themes released, Nexus 9 is now officially part of the family...
- XML split into "ui.xml" and "version.xml" using "include" logic
- revised script used for changing the accent color (should work on more devices now)
- added option to integrate the theme into a recovery repack (on "change splash screen" page)
- added an option to theme settings for using an alternative lock screen (with visible slider and larger lock icon)