Originally Posted by Spacemonkie4207
Pulldown bar is too big, Wi-Fi and battery to small
Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4
Can you attach screenshot? also you may upload your framework-res.apk & systemUI.apk as well.
Its GNote right?
Originally Posted by BradleyR2010
Tested the update and the H+ is now themed kinda small but themed, i think you are missing some others i lost H+ for a while and a white G and E appeared
Some other bugs:
* Up and Down bars under H+ are missing (see screenshot)
* Switches on settings is missing ON/OFF words like AOSP dunno if this was the way you wanted it
* vibrate/alarm/h/h+ icons could be a little bit bigger (Im using a SGS3)
* Clear Notificacion button in black doesnt look good on it imho
* Stock Browser has a transparent bar on start so its hard to see the back/forward/tabs buttons, its goes back to normal black after you scroll, attached a Screenshot
Thanks for the feedback.
Please upload your framework-res.apk & systemUI.apk and let we see what we can improve.
* I think its because the signal in/out has a black background and not aligned for your device, have to wait your systemUI files.
* Yes, The switches are intended without those on/off. Although it can be via image, i prefer to not to do so
* Yeah, i might change it. I just utilize the notification bg low image from aosp as it doesn't being used in touchwiz.
* Should be fix in the next update.