Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Phone [XTHEME] AOSP For Touchwiz v.2.2 (KitKat version available)

OP pierx

13th September 2013, 10:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 999
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
AOSP Theme For Touchwiz [TW]

Quote:

SCREENSHOT



Quote:

CREDITS

@rovo89 & @Tungstwenty for Xposed framework
@ruqqq for xtheme engine
Please feel free to PM me if i'm missing someone




Quote:

DOWNLOAD

http://d-h.st/RgN


Quote:

CHANGELOG

Code:

v.2
- Use stock battery. Circle battery are now in separate package, available for download below
- Themed more apps [MMS, video, etc]
- Various fixes

v.2.1
- Clean up xml code
- Add more xxhdpi resource (signal)
- Various minor fix (battery size in settings, signal in/out bars, close on/off etc. )
PS. Latest file use date format prefix.

v.2.2
- Minor update. Switch button, 4.3 header notification fix.

 
Last edited by pierx; 20th January 2014 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Update 2.2
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to pierx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2013, 10:37 AM   |  #2  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 999
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
KitKat version
KitKat xtheme optimized for touchwiz

Quote:

Download

http://d-h.st/HQw

Enjoy.
Last edited by pierx; 20th January 2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: KitKat version 1.4
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to pierx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2013, 10:37 AM   |  #3  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 999
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
CyanogenMod Circle like Battery [Xposed]
CyanogenMod Circle like Battery

Here is the image version of the cyanogen circle battery set (CM version are done in code).


Circle Blue





Quote:

Download

Credits
cyanogenmod
@kmokhtar79 in battery themeing thread
Attached Images
  
Attached Files
File Type: apk Circle_Blue.apk - [Click for QR Code] (682.8 KB, 220 views)
File Type: apk Circle_Blue_Percentage.apk - [Click for QR Code] (680.2 KB, 402 views)
File Type: apk Circle_White.apk - [Click for QR Code] (630.1 KB, 224 views)
File Type: apk Circle_White_percentage.apk - [Click for QR Code] (669.4 KB, 351 views)
File Type: apk [10222013_4401]_Circle.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1.20 MB, 399 views)
Last edited by pierx; 21st October 2013 at 11:12 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pierx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th September 2013, 05:45 PM   |  #4  
BradleyR2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GT
Thanks Meter: 375
 
368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Looks great, awesome work just a little bug on the notification panel the carrier name is over the bottom grey line looks weird, moving it a little bit to the top will fix it

Edit: found another the when using mobile data the "H" is small holo blue but the "H+" is white and the up and down bars are not shown
Last edited by BradleyR2010; 13th September 2013 at 06:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BradleyR2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2013, 03:57 AM   |  #5  
maelfilk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Novosibirsk
Thanks Meter: 60
 
515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Thanks a lot for this theme. Waiting for bugs to be fixed.
The Following User Says Thank You to maelfilk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th September 2013, 09:22 AM   |  #6  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 999
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyR2010

Looks great, awesome work just a little bug on the notification panel the carrier name is over the bottom grey line looks weird, moving it a little bit to the top will fix it

Edit: found another the when using mobile data the "H" is small holo blue but the "H+" is white and the up and down bars are not shown

Can you confirm this? It's just modify the H+ issue, the grey line is close on/off image from android framework, yeah it can adjusted but i like to hide/remove the carrier label so i leave it instead
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lck9mwbhcc...theme_AOSP.apk

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelfilk

Thanks a lot for this theme. Waiting for bugs to be fixed.

What bugs
18th September 2013, 09:47 AM   |  #7  
Spacemonkie4207's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 753
 
2,510 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Pulldown bar is too big, Wi-Fi and battery to small

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4
18th September 2013, 05:03 PM   |  #8  
BradleyR2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GT
Thanks Meter: 375
 
368 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Tested the update and the H+ is now themed kinda small but themed, i think you are missing some others i lost H+ for a while and a white G and E appeared

Some other bugs:

* Up and Down bars under H+ are missing (see screenshot)
* Switches on settings is missing ON/OFF words like AOSP dunno if this was the way you wanted it
* vibrate/alarm/h/h+ icons could be a little bit bigger (Im using a SGS3)
* Clear Notificacion button in black doesnt look good on it imho
* Stock Browser has a transparent bar on start so its hard to see the back/forward/tabs buttons, its goes back to normal black after you scroll, attached a Screenshot
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-18-09-02-55.jpg
Views:	2229
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	2266149  
Last edited by BradleyR2010; 18th September 2013 at 05:10 PM.
19th September 2013, 01:01 PM   |  #9  
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 999
 
425 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemonkie4207

Pulldown bar is too big, Wi-Fi and battery to small

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

Can you attach screenshot? also you may upload your framework-res.apk & systemUI.apk as well.
Its GNote right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyR2010

Tested the update and the H+ is now themed kinda small but themed, i think you are missing some others i lost H+ for a while and a white G and E appeared

Some other bugs:

* Up and Down bars under H+ are missing (see screenshot)
* Switches on settings is missing ON/OFF words like AOSP dunno if this was the way you wanted it
* vibrate/alarm/h/h+ icons could be a little bit bigger (Im using a SGS3)
* Clear Notificacion button in black doesnt look good on it imho
* Stock Browser has a transparent bar on start so its hard to see the back/forward/tabs buttons, its goes back to normal black after you scroll, attached a Screenshot

Thanks for the feedback.
Please upload your framework-res.apk & systemUI.apk and let we see what we can improve.

* I think its because the signal in/out has a black background and not aligned for your device, have to wait your systemUI files.
* Yes, The switches are intended without those on/off. Although it can be via image, i prefer to not to do so
* Waiting
* Yeah, i might change it. I just utilize the notification bg low image from aosp as it doesn't being used in touchwiz.
* Should be fix in the next update.
The Following User Says Thank You to pierx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2013, 02:40 PM   |  #10  
Spacemonkie4207's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cambridge
Thanks Meter: 753
 
2,510 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I'm using Galaxy note 2

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 4

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aosp touchwiz, touchwiz template, xtheme engine, xtheme theme template
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes