OP dany547

4th September 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Iași
Thanks Meter: 928

1,338 posts
Donate to Me
More
hello guys, can you please tell me where i can find the wifi settings layout? in the framework-res.apk?
Because i want to modify a button position it overlaps an icon, i have attached a photo to see what i mean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10656177_724427224278386_1772602768_n.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (42.1 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by dany547; 4th September 2014 at 03:05 PM.
5th September 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 5,201

3,594 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany547

hello guys, can you please tell me where i can find the wifi settings layout? in the framework-res.apk?
Because i want to modify a button position it overlaps an icon, i have attached a photo to see what i mean.

Hmm this would be a difficult one to track down.. I would think SecSettings.. but I could be wrong.. I will take a peek and see if I spot anything for you.. Give me a few
Last edited by lacoursiere18; 5th September 2014 at 05:55 PM.
5th September 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 5,201

3,594 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany547

I would look here: wifi_sec_setupwizard.xml in the layouts folders..
Code:
<LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <TextView android:textSize="30.0dip" android:id="@id/title_text" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="12.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0dip" android:text="@string/wifi_settings_title" style="@style/title_area" />
        <Switch android:layout_gravity="right|center" android:id="@id/wifi_switch" android:focusable="false" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="-84.0dip" />
    </LinearLayout>
The switch is in RED. Mine does not have that image before the switch.. So in you Linear Layout it might contain that drawable of the settings icon..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread