Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q]Wifi settings layout

Tip us?

dany547
Old
(Last edited by dany547; 4th September 2014 at 02:05 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 912

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q]Wifi settings layout

hello guys, can you please tell me where i can find the wifi settings layout? in the framework-res.apk?
Because i want to modify a button position it overlaps an icon, i have attached a photo to see what i mean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10656177_724427224278386_1772602768_n.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (42.1 KB, 22 views)

lacoursiere18
Old
(Last edited by lacoursiere18; 5th September 2014 at 04:55 PM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,248

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany547 View Post
hello guys, can you please tell me where i can find the wifi settings layout? in the framework-res.apk?
Because i want to modify a button position it overlaps an icon, i have attached a photo to see what i mean.
Hmm this would be a difficult one to track down.. I would think SecSettings.. but I could be wrong.. I will take a peek and see if I spot anything for you.. Give me a few

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you

lacoursiere18
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4,248

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany547 View Post
I would look here: wifi_sec_setupwizard.xml in the layouts folders..
Code:
<LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <TextView android:textSize="30.0dip" android:id="@id/title_text" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginTop="12.0dip" android:layout_marginBottom="12.0dip" android:text="@string/wifi_settings_title" style="@style/title_area" />
        <Switch android:layout_gravity="right|center" android:id="@id/wifi_switch" android:focusable="false" android:clickable="true" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_marginLeft="-84.0dip" />
    </LinearLayout>
The switch is in RED. Mine does not have that image before the switch.. So in you Linear Layout it might contain that drawable of the settings icon..

Hit "Thanks" if I helped you