Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,638 Members 54,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Framaroot] Help

Tip us?

Bannitz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Root Xperia L don't works

Root to Xperia L don't works!!!!!

ERROR #7

Android: 4.2.2
Version number: 15.3.A.1.14
Model: C2104

limosisboy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default fix error 6

Please help me I dont have pc for root please fix error 6 if you fix error 6 in framroot 1.9.3 I well give you 10$ dollars in your PayPal account

samerzmd
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Cool GT-S6312

it says Success and installed superuser but when use root checker says no root found , or when to open Superuser it says need update , update gives failed on supersu ,Superuser ..... what can i do?

Greatr
Old
(Last edited by Greatr; 6th June 2014 at 02:31 PM.) Reason: misread
Thanks Meter 0
Default Error #7

Please help me, I've tried everything to fix this error but always appears the same: Error # 7 My cell is a Xperia E Dual.
I had already managed to root with my framaroot on a cell was the same, but he ended up falling and breaking and when I get to pack gave me another of the same and now I can not do root somehow.
I hope that answers. Thank you.

pomponik
Old
(Last edited by pomponik; 15th June 2014 at 09:17 AM.) Reason: added versions of soft
Thanks Meter 0
Default Gandalf exploit don't root

I have LG Optimus L3 (e430) and I used framaroot to root with success. Now I can't use Gandalf exploit. If I try to use it, it everytime send's me back to desktop. I'm sure that this is fault of updated ROM. Can you fix it?

Android version: 4.1.2
Kernel version: 3.4.0

Sorry for my English.

arandheer
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Please help

I tried but root failed.
Attached screenshot of my phone specs.
My phone is Sony Xperia M Dual Android version - 4.3.

Please help.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by alephzain View Post
Here the right place to ask help about usage for Framaroot.

Please don't ask for help about anything not related to Framaroot and read the FAQ first.

FAQ
Is framaroot work on my device ?
If your device is in the compatibility list above, the short answer is : yes but it depends of your firmware version, latest firmware have less chance to be rooted.
If your device is not in the compatibility list and it embed one of the processor mentionned above, the answer is : try it and see.

Why framaroot doesn't root anymore after I update my device ?
Because framaroot exploit security holes present in several devices which has been patched with update you have done, so exploits can't root your device anymore. Framaroot's exploits have a very short life to keep your device "less exposed" to others malicious application. Keep in mind that framaroot is not a permanent rooting application.

I loose root after update, what I can do to root my device now ?
An advice : if you want to have a chance to keep root after update, don't update with Kies or ODIN for samsung devices or don't flash system partition, prefer OTA update and use OTA survival feature in Superuser or SuperSU.
And if you have no choice, you can use the traditional method : flash tools specific to your device

Will framaroot include more exploits ?
Yes, but don't ask when since I don't know myself, it depend of the vendors fix response.

Framaroot crash when I select Gandalf exploit ?
Often the first time you launch Framaroot by selecting Gandalf as exploit, it crash Framaroot. Don't worry, in this case you have to re-launch Framaroot and select Gandalf again, the second time it should work.

What means error# on result ?
All errors less or equal to 9 mean your device is not vulnerable.
If you get error#10, give a try with Framaroot 1.5.3.
All other errors need some investigation about your kernel image.

Framaroot say Success but SuperSU is not installed after reboot ?
Maybe there is some additional protection on your device or something goes wrong with SuperSU version embedded in Framaroot.
In this case, I recommend to use "Execute script" action and put your own shell script commands in /sdcard/custom (use at your own risk, all commands are executed with root privileges). Look at this post to know how to use custom script.

What can I do when the result is Half-success ?
You see this message when the /system partition on your device is a read-only filesystem (eg: SquashFS). To handle this case Framaroot try to use a trick by adding "ro.kernel.qemu=1" in file /data/local.prop. To test if this trick work you have to reboot your device and connect to it with adb shell. Once connected type the "id" command to see if you are root.
If you are not root, your last chance is to select "Execute script" action and put your own shell script commands in /sdcard/custom (use at your own risk, all commands are executed with root privileges). Look at this post to know how to use custom script.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-17-11-49-55.png
Views:	219
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	2802993  

ravendra275
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy Framaroot not working

Framaroot giving error #6 and #5 when use aragon and gandalf exploit on my xperia SP

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paraj
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default framaroot malware detected on avast

hi, I had installed framaroot over two months ago and all was well but today I got a malware warning on avast, so I have uninstalled it. but I would really like the issue to be clarified so as to be able to use it again. my device is Lenovo IdeaPad A-3000 android version 4.2.2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-11-13-28-50.png
Views:	56
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	2845385  

Paraj
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi again, well I took a look at this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1445166. and to be sure again checked the app permissions. seemed it only asked for camera permission so I guess avast's objection was to the possibility of rooting in general. would love to know if I'm correct in the conjecture.

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using XDA Free mobile app

SirDewong
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Failed use another exploit if available
aftron afmid 7165 tablet android 4.2.2