Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,019 Members 52,049 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Framaroot] Help

Tip us?

Galaxy droid fan 7
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraj View Post
hi, I had installed framaroot over two months ago and all was well but today I got a malware warning on avast, so I have uninstalled it. but I would really like the issue to be clarified so as to be able to use it again. my device is Lenovo IdeaPad A-3000 android version 4.2.2
I had the same problem with the poot apk when backing it up to Google Drive and I learned from watching a YouTube video that because the apps used exploits to gain root access over the device that is why it is considered a vrius as long as you delete the apk after you root before you plug it up to the computer you should be fine

rrayhan77
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't choose Exploit

Hi. I want to root my Snapdragon 200 MSM8610 device. It needs Gandalf exploit if I am not wrong. But can't choose it from the list. Whats the matter, I don't know. Please help me.

thoctor
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default rooting my Galaxy Epic 4G Touch

My question is that I Had root using Framaroot with Aragorn exploit from a few months ago and due to a separate issue i had to restore my phone to its original state and now when i use the Framaroot APK that i used before it says that i have obtained root but when i reboot the SuperSU is not installed and a root checker states i do not have root. My phone has had no update through Samsung Kies and is on version 4.1.2 jelly bean like before. I've tried version 1.9.3, 1.9.2 and 1.9.1 and all three say the same thing, root obtained please reboot to finish. Any help is appreciated

Dvalin21
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Same issues with other Qualcomm devices, not able to select the correct exploit

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

jaboneros
Old
(Last edited by jaboneros; 12th August 2014 at 01:13 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
after rooting (LG L7 II P715 V10J_00.KDZ), success with Gandalf.
then updated supersu and binaries - OK
then uninstalled Framaroot.

rebooted, LG said "Security Error". upside down display.

Should I not remove Framaroot?

Phillyz
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I rooted my Optimus G E-975 with framaroot 1.9.3, it worked like it should. But now when I received OS update from LG i obviously cant update cause im rooted. I unrooted with framaroot, but theres still system/xbin/su file and superuser.apk in system/app. I tried to install superuser from framaroot again and it says binaries installed etc. But after I reboot there is no superuser. When im trying to install it from play market, it says that my su binaries are old. I want to unroot my phone but I cant since im not allowed to delete anything from /system or system/xbin and I cant root my phone with framaroot
So if someone can help me somehow, id be very grateful! Thx!

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app

monu4479
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Root For XOLO 1010i (KitKat)

i can root my XOLO Q1010i (KitKat) with Framaroot latest version ,, this app show Error#9 when am try to root, Please help me and Update Frmaroot for XOLO Q1010i (KitKat)

Nizbeas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Is Moto G compatible with framaroot?

sohanjaryal
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Karbonn a14 not getting root with framaroot

XhacK_Scorps
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by samerzmd View Post
it says Success and installed superuser but when use root checker says no root found , or when to open Superuser it says need update , update gives failed on supersu ,Superuser ..... what can i do?
Reboot should fix this.

-Scorps...