gabontz

Jul 13, 2006
Buckinghamshire
Last edited:

danyrl

Nov 19, 2014
Hmm..

As you can see, I'm not Russian :)
Press the right button then the big one from the middle.

Tried it bro. Just loaded and when i pressed some buttons again it showed a chinese app being downloaded. When I tried it again it showed a crying android face. Just need it for mod and some free apps. Thanks for the time man

Vladuthz1994

Nov 22, 2014
I have tried to root my Lenovo A328 with the ding ding root, but it failed. First it appeared that blue radar, and after a while many applications start crashing saying that they become unresponsive and they need to be closed, the last one being the root apllication itself. After that the phone restarts itself. Can anyone help me, please?

solid08snake

Dec 10, 2014
ext SD card cannot mount on my lenovo a328

Hello guys I'm new on this threads, I've rooted my lenovo a328 4.4.2 android KitKat vie vroot English version for android, I install it on my PC and run the program and hot rooted, titanium back up and other apps seems working properly but the problem is my 8gig ext SD card won't mount I've tried everything I've spend a lot of time trying to figure out how can I mount the ext SD card, I formated it, I also install esfile manager and edit the etc/permission/platform and yet my ext SD card won't mount, I buy a new 32gig ext SD same result don't know what to do with this device, someone pls tell me how can I mount my ext SD card again thanks
:crying:

asiong101

Dec 23, 2014
I rooted my lenovo a328 thanks to you guys, but how do I instsall twrp or cwm

I just finished rooting my lenovo a328 with ding ding root as it was recommended here then installed supersu :D phones working and assesed by root checker as "has root access" . so my next step was to dl twrp or cwm buy apparently the apps states that i can't install it cos it does not support my device. Is there a proper way to install it or are there any apps out there like cwm or twrp that can support my device? Please help :(

Dec 15, 2014
Thank you ! It is realy works on Lenovo A328 ! I rooted device with Ding_Ding_Root

Hello everyone,

I hope that this will enjoy you.
I just rooted a Lenovo A328 using Ding_Ding_Root_v1.3.5_rus_by_maksnogin !
It is not my app, so I'm not posting it here.

L.E.
Read the whole thread, you'll fin the link.
Please do not insist to contact me anymore, regarding this.

Thank you ! It is realy works on Lenovo A328 ! I rooted device with Ding_Ding_Root_v1.3.5_rus_by_maksnogin .

zainudheen

Jan 26, 2016
Lenovo a338 rooted, then some time not working my phone, power switch pressing time screen view Lenovo title and three switch pressing time view on update from sd/wipe cache /format.
But formatting failure.
Please help me, xda developers.

gkalen

Apr 5, 2011
Athens
Lenovo a338 rooted, then some time not working my phone, power switch pressing time screen view Lenovo title and three switch pressing time view on update from sd/wipe cache /format.
But formatting failure.
Please help me, xda developers.
Your phone is working , or not ??
With stock recovery you cannot do much things , try a factory reset.
Or you can change stock recovery with TWRP , flash it with sp flashtool.
Or you can flash original firmware with so flashtool.
You have a lot of options , your phone is not dead.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root done

Hello everyone,

I hope that this will enjoy you.
    I just rooted a Lenovo A328 using Ding_Ding_Root_v1.3.5_rus_by_maksnogin !
    It is not my app, so I'm not posting it here.

L.E.
    Read the whole thread, you'll fin the link.
    Please do not insist to contact me anymore, regarding this.
    i try with king root and successfull to root my Lenovo a328. :D:D:D