Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,021 Members 45,605 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices

Tip us?

TrayLunch
Old
R.I.P.
Thanks Meter 1826
Default Re: [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click application to root some devices

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesynacho View Post
I take it it wont work for my phone
Thanks for the help!
If you're still unsure, you can try it and post your results. Worst case scenario, the app will tell you that root failed and you can uninstall it.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
The Following User Says Thank You to TrayLunch For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ironside2011
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Does it work for the Verizon galaxy nexus?

nuzbabu
Old
Thanks Meter 3
fyi,

got A popup saying "Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot", now i will uninstall app

this is on LG P769 tmobile us.
The Following User Says Thank You to nuzbabu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ironside2011
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Doesn't work for the Verizon galaxy nexus.

D1RT33B1RD
Old
Thanks Meter 0
No go for the Rogers Note SGH-I717R. Bummer, but awesome work here. People who will be able to use it should thank the eff out of yer help!

manoit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Any software glitches

I will be getting a Verizon version, and I was wondering if there is any ill effects from this method. Such as camera malfunction or a similar issue. I have heard of root solutions that break certain functionality of certain parts of the software. Anyone having any of these issues?

shadoom23
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've used it on my Samsung Note 2 NT7100 4.1.2 stock
It worked fine for a while but after some hours i tried to chat in whatsapp (as i did before) and it froze and kept spamming a popup with "radio has been granted superuser permissions" after a while it completely froze trying to reboot it got it stuck in the "Samsung" boot log.

I had to take out the battery to get it running again, lets see for how long it will stay like that.

alephzain
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2038

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoom23 View Post
I've used it on my Samsung Note 2 NT7100 4.1.2 stock
It worked fine for a while but after some hours i tried to chat in whatsapp (as i did before) and it froze and kept spamming a popup with "radio has been granted superuser permissions" after a while it completely froze trying to reboot it got it stuck in the "Samsung" boot log.

I had to take out the battery to get it running again, lets see for how long it will stay like that.
Hmm, your chat app require root permission ? Its a strange behaviour. Did you already root your device before using your chat app ?
Seeing "radio has been granted superuser permissions" if your application doesn't mention it require root is not normal.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alephzain For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GavinN
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Works on EU Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100, Android 4.1.1, Build JRO03C.N7100XXALJ3.

Installed APK, selected SAM then rebooted.

gazerdude
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default no joy :(

did not work with ATT Galaxy Note SGH-I717

The Following User Says Thank You to gazerdude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
apk, framaroot, root