[ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click apk to root some devices

OP alephzain

14th February 2013, 02:46 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
it's work
my device is SGS3 JB 4.1.2 international (stock rom)
but I notice that there is a little increase consuming of battery

can I now install custom rom from the sd card?
14th February 2013, 04:59 PM   |  #52  
Flag LOS ANGELES
Thanks Meter: 1,022

2,094 posts
More
Re: [ROOT] Framaroot, a one-click application to root some devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin1

Is there an app similar to how easy this app is to root if we want to unroot? Besides flashing an unrooted one click of course. I have insurance on my E4GT and just want to know if I can reverse this if I need to bring in phone for repair or replacement.

I think in the exploit repair/root app that you or chainfire made had the ability to remove the repair but not sure about unrooting, think that would be a great app feature to unroot.

Thanks

Sprint will to still fix or replace the device even if it's rooted. They changed their policy a while back but they don't promote it because they still don't want you to root
14th February 2013, 07:32 PM   |  #53  

2 posts
Framaroot XXlQ6 4.0.4 I9100
Hi, will it work on Galaxy S II, GT I9100, XXLQ6 firmware? I'm on 4.0.4, and I updated my phone in France last summer. I really don't want to brick my phone but Framaroot is just too awesome to not try it out. If it works what exploit do I need to chose, and will I be able to unroot and root again? Thanks for the answers, I was looking for an easy root solution for a long time! As others said awesome work here!
14th February 2013, 08:03 PM   |  #54  
R.I.P.
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 1,828

2,225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyusz97

Hi, will it work on Galaxy S II, GT I9100, XXLQ6 firmware? I'm on 4.0.4, and I updated my phone in France last summer. I really don't want to brick my phone but Framaroot is just too awesome to not try it out. If it works what exploit do I need to chose, and will I be able to unroot and root again? Thanks for the answers, I was looking for an easy root solution for a long time! As others said awesome work here!

Try it out and let us know.

Bugging up my phone, so you don't have to!
15th February 2013, 04:14 AM   |  #55  
Thanks Meter: 2

29 posts
Worked beautifully on my note 10.1 (N8000). Selected sueperuser and frodo options. Thanks so much for creating such an efficient and easy root solution.

However device status is now "custom". This means I will have to unroot before receiving any further OTA updates right? Will I still see be notified that new updates are available however? In other words, will the device say new update is available, but the update will fail unless i unroot? If that isn't the case, how about when I check for updates manually via the settings menu?

Thanks.
15th February 2013, 05:37 AM   |  #56  
R.I.P.
Flag Houston

2,225 posts
More
It has been confirmed. Samsung has plugged this on their latest build for the Sprint Galaxy S II - Epic 4G Touch. (SPH-D710) Frodo no longer works for build number GB08.

Last edited by TrayLunch; 15th February 2013 at 01:07 PM.
15th February 2013, 08:08 AM   |  #57  
Flag Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 1

21 posts
More
How does this work out against the emmc brick bug reported to be in some galaxy notes and s2s? I'm still on stock rom in my N7000 and the bug hasn't been patched.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 12:22 PM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 2

19 posts
Not that I know anything about anything when it comes to this stuff but isn't this the same thing that freaked everyone out about the exynos bug? Couldn't someone use something this simple and give themselves root access to your phone by just having you install an app that says one thing but does this and a little more? Am I not getting something? Although I think rooting an android is too difficult, I think there's something too easy about this.
15th February 2013, 01:10 PM   |  #59  
R.I.P.
Flag Houston

2,225 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthu123

How does this work out against the emmc brick bug reported to be in some galaxy notes and s2s? I'm still on stock rom in my N7000 and the bug hasn't been patched.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Irrelevant. It doesn't make the necessary commanf call to the EMMC to trigger the bug. That only happens in wipes. It is a very specific command that triggers the bug, and it has more to do with wiping and flashing than rooting.

The Following User Says Thank You to TrayLunch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 01:58 PM   |  #60  

3 posts
Thumbs up Framaroot
Its working on my galaxy s2, i instal farmaroot and titanium backup working! thank you so much for this!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, framaroot, root
Previous Thread Next Thread