- When resuming playback, double audio occurs (few ms delay on the echo/replay).
- It does not happen when playing from the beginning and seeking.
- Seeking, play/pause and changing render from hw, hw+, soft do not make a difference.
- The only way to avoid the issue is to not resume playback, start from the beginning and seek to where it last was.
- I run MX Player off a Hisense Android 4.2.2 TV.
- I use BubbleUPnP to offer network access to my media, I do not transcode since MX Supports the native formats.
- I use Universal Media Server as the UPnP source