FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Bug] MX Player not responding

24th August 2014, 12:08 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hello,

Since the last update of the mx player for android, i'm having the following bug. When watching a video and try to pause it, it completely freezes and stops responding. If i just mess with the volume keys and move forward or backwards in the video it works fine, but when I go to the interface to pause, options, etc.. It stops responding.

I'm using a Samsung gt s5660.
 
 
24th August 2014, 08:09 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16MarcosSoares

Hello,

Since the last update of the mx player for android, i'm having the following bug. When watching a video and try to pause it, it completely freezes and stops responding. If i just mess with the volume keys and move forward or backwards in the video it works fine, but when I go to the interface to pause, options, etc.. It stops responding.

I'm using a Samsung gt s5660.

Please try again after rebooting device. Hardware decoder sometimes became unstable.
Also let me know if it happens with all three decoders -- hw, hw+, sw.
24th August 2014, 08:48 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu8888

Please try again after rebooting device. Hardware decoder sometimes became unstable.
Also let me know if it happens with all three decoders -- hw, hw+, sw.

Already rebooted tons of times. Tried with all and without the decoders. The result is the same.
25th August 2014, 04:37 PM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16MarcosSoares

Already rebooted tons of times. Tried with all and without the decoders. The result is the same.

Would you send system log after app freezed? Please install MX Log Collector in advance and run log collector immediately after app freezed.
Thanks
25th August 2014, 05:54 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu8888

Would you send system log after app freezed? Please install MX Log Collector in advance and run log collector immediately after app freezed.
Thanks

I sent the system log multiple times. I think it's now working, i don't know how.
25th August 2014, 06:29 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16MarcosSoares

I sent the system log multiple times. I think it's now working, i don't know how.

Unfortunately there are too many reporting emails. If you tell me your email address I will be able to check your log.
25th August 2014, 08:53 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu8888

Unfortunately there are too many reporting emails. If you tell me your email address I will be able to check your log.

sure np

my email is: 16marcossoares@gmail.com
26th August 2014, 05:57 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 272
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16MarcosSoares

sure np

my email is: 16marcossoares@gmail.com

weird. there is no message from your account. did you send log to mxvideoplayer@gmail.com ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes