Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

An Android Enthusiast’s Apple iPhone 6 Challenge

The media has gone batty again over Apple “revolutionizing” smartphones. … more

Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara: Modified Android L and Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and software enthusiasts. The … more

[Bug] MX Player not responding

24th August 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello,

Since the last update of the mx player for android, i'm having the following bug. When watching a video and try to pause it, it completely freezes and stops responding. If i just mess with the volume keys and move forward or backwards in the video it works fine, but when I go to the interface to pause, options, etc.. It stops responding.

I'm using a Samsung gt s5660.
24th August 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 163

239 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16MarcosSoares

Hello,

Since the last update of the mx player for android, i'm having the following bug. When watching a video and try to pause it, it completely freezes and stops responding. If i just mess with the volume keys and move forward or backwards in the video it works fine, but when I go to the interface to pause, options, etc.. It stops responding.

I'm using a Samsung gt s5660.

Please try again after rebooting device. Hardware decoder sometimes became unstable.
Also let me know if it happens with all three decoders -- hw, hw+, sw.
24th August 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu8888

Please try again after rebooting device. Hardware decoder sometimes became unstable.
Also let me know if it happens with all three decoders -- hw, hw+, sw.

Already rebooted tons of times. Tried with all and without the decoders. The result is the same.
25th August 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #4  

239 posts
Quote:

Already rebooted tons of times. Tried with all and without the decoders. The result is the same.

Would you send system log after app freezed? Please install MX Log Collector in advance and run log collector immediately after app freezed.
Thanks
25th August 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

Would you send system log after app freezed? Please install MX Log Collector in advance and run log collector immediately after app freezed.
Thanks

I sent the system log multiple times. I think it's now working, i don't know how.
25th August 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #6  

239 posts
Quote:

I sent the system log multiple times. I think it's now working, i don't know how.

Unfortunately there are too many reporting emails. If you tell me your email address I will be able to check your log.
25th August 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:

Unfortunately there are too many reporting emails. If you tell me your email address I will be able to check your log.

sure np

my email is: 16marcossoares@gmail.com
26th August 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #8  

239 posts
Quote:

sure np

my email is: 16marcossoares@gmail.com

weird. there is no message from your account. did you send log to mxvideoplayer@gmail.com ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread