Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Bug] MX Player not responding

Tip us?

16MarcosSoares
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Bug] MX Player not responding

Hello,

Since the last update of the mx player for android, i'm having the following bug. When watching a video and try to pause it, it completely freezes and stops responding. If i just mess with the volume keys and move forward or backwards in the video it works fine, but when I go to the interface to pause, options, etc.. It stops responding.

I'm using a Samsung gt s5660.

bleu8888
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16MarcosSoares View Post
Hello,

Since the last update of the mx player for android, i'm having the following bug. When watching a video and try to pause it, it completely freezes and stops responding. If i just mess with the volume keys and move forward or backwards in the video it works fine, but when I go to the interface to pause, options, etc.. It stops responding.

I'm using a Samsung gt s5660.
Please try again after rebooting device. Hardware decoder sometimes became unstable.
Also let me know if it happens with all three decoders -- hw, hw+, sw.
MX Player Developer

16MarcosSoares
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleu8888 View Post
Please try again after rebooting device. Hardware decoder sometimes became unstable.
Also let me know if it happens with all three decoders -- hw, hw+, sw.
Already rebooted tons of times. Tried with all and without the decoders. The result is the same.

bleu8888
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
Already rebooted tons of times. Tried with all and without the decoders. The result is the same.
Would you send system log after app freezed? Please install MX Log Collector in advance and run log collector immediately after app freezed.
Thanks
MX Player Developer

16MarcosSoares
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Would you send system log after app freezed? Please install MX Log Collector in advance and run log collector immediately after app freezed.
Thanks
I sent the system log multiple times. I think it's now working, i don't know how.

bleu8888
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
I sent the system log multiple times. I think it's now working, i don't know how.
Unfortunately there are too many reporting emails. If you tell me your email address I will be able to check your log.
MX Player Developer

16MarcosSoares
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Unfortunately there are too many reporting emails. If you tell me your email address I will be able to check your log.
sure np

my email is: 16marcossoares@gmail.com

bleu8888
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Quote:
sure np

my email is: 16marcossoares@gmail.com
weird. there is no message from your account. did you send log to mxvideoplayer@gmail.com ?
MX Player Developer