[Bug] System volume indicator messed up by MX Player

Search This thread

orohim

Apr 3, 2012
Paris
Hi !

First of all I'd like to thank the team for the incredible work, I've been using MX since I'm on Android and I've never had anything to complain for.

Now for the bug, I think it is since the second volume bar was re-added to MXPlayer, my system volume indicator gets messed up (the blue dot doesn't move anymore) and stays messed up until I restart the phone.
Volume does change but the indicator doesn't move anymore.

My conf :
- Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.4 with ART
- MX Plaver v1.7.30 with HW+ activated

Cheers,

Thirumalai.K

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 14, 2011
Hi !

First of all I'd like to thank the team for the incredible work, I've been using MX since I'm on Android and I've never had anything to complain for.

Now for the bug, I think it is since the second volume bar was re-added to MXPlayer, my system volume indicator gets messed up (the blue dot doesn't move anymore) and stays messed up until I restart the phone.
Volume does change but the indicator doesn't move anymore.

My conf :
- Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.4 with ART
- MX Plaver v1.7.30 with HW+ activated

Cheers,
What dou meant by second volume bar?
Are you talking about the system volume panel which appears when changing the volume while headset is plugged.?

orohim

Apr 3, 2012
Paris
What dou meant by second volume bar?
Are you talking about the system volume panel which appears when changing the volume while headset is plugged.?

No not really, i'm talking about the white part of the volume bar of MX that was re-added recently (right ?), the volume between 15 and 30 (see image attached)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-20-12-11-25.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-20-12-11-25.png
    215.1 KB · Views: 217

orohim

Apr 3, 2012
Paris
Its a feature not a bug and it was from past. White color shows the level of volume boost.

Yes anyway that's not the issue :)

The problem is, the blue system's progress bar appearing when volume goes up or down doesn't move anymore after i've used MX Player, I have to restart my phone to get the animation working again !

bleu8888

Mar 24, 2011

The problem is, the blue system's progress bar appearing when volume goes up or down doesn't move anymore after i've used MX Player, I have to restart my phone to get the animation working again !
This cannot interrupt system interface after app closed.
Would you try again after rebooting device?
And if you are using a custom ROM, this can be a bug of the ROM. Many custom ROMs are unstable though.

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013

Try disabling/enabling Settings -> Audio -> System volume panel

Also, be sure to quit MX with Menu -> Quit ... see if that makes a difference!