FORUMS

T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Battery Woes

I’ve been using a T-Mobile Galaxy S6 since the device launched with T-mobile’s … more

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

[Bug] System volume indicator messed up by MX Player

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By orohim, Junior Member on 20th August 2014, 09:31 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi !

First of all I'd like to thank the team for the incredible work, I've been using MX since I'm on Android and I've never had anything to complain for.

Now for the bug, I think it is since the second volume bar was re-added to MXPlayer, my system volume indicator gets messed up (the blue dot doesn't move anymore) and stays messed up until I restart the phone.
Volume does change but the indicator doesn't move anymore.

My conf :
- Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.4 with ART
- MX Plaver v1.7.30 with HW+ activated

Cheers,
 
 
20th August 2014, 10:45 AM |#2  
ktsamy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,544
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orohim

Hi !

First of all I'd like to thank the team for the incredible work, I've been using MX since I'm on Android and I've never had anything to complain for.

Now for the bug, I think it is since the second volume bar was re-added to MXPlayer, my system volume indicator gets messed up (the blue dot doesn't move anymore) and stays messed up until I restart the phone.
Volume does change but the indicator doesn't move anymore.

My conf :
- Nexus 5 running Android 4.4.4 with ART
- MX Plaver v1.7.30 with HW+ activated

Cheers,

What dou meant by second volume bar?
Are you talking about the system volume panel which appears when changing the volume while headset is plugged.?
20th August 2014, 11:18 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

What dou meant by second volume bar?
Are you talking about the system volume panel which appears when changing the volume while headset is plugged.?

No not really, i'm talking about the white part of the volume bar of MX that was re-added recently (right ?), the volume between 15 and 30 (see image attached)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-20-12-11-25.png
Views:	156
Size:	215.1 KB
ID:	2904834  
20th August 2014, 12:30 PM |#4  
sumantaadk's Avatar
Member
Flag Narayangarh
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orohim

No not really, i'm talking about the white part of the volume bar of MX that was re-added recently (right ?), the volume between 15 and 30 (see image attached)

Its a feature not a bug and it was from past. White color shows the level of volume boost.
20th August 2014, 04:20 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumantaadk

Its a feature not a bug and it was from past. White color shows the level of volume boost.

Yes anyway that's not the issue

The problem is, the blue system's progress bar appearing when volume goes up or down doesn't move anymore after i've used MX Player, I have to restart my phone to get the animation working again !
21st August 2014, 10:47 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orohim

Yes anyway that's not the issue

The problem is, the blue system's progress bar appearing when volume goes up or down doesn't move anymore after i've used MX Player, I have to restart my phone to get the animation working again !

This cannot interrupt system interface after app closed.
Would you try again after rebooting device?
And if you are using a custom ROM, this can be a bug of the ROM. Many custom ROMs are unstable though.
22nd August 2014, 06:34 AM |#7  
CDB-Man's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 185
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orohim

Yes anyway that's not the issue

The problem is, the blue system's progress bar appearing when volume goes up or down doesn't move anymore after i've used MX Player, I have to restart my phone to get the animation working again !

Try disabling/enabling Settings -> Audio -> System volume panel

Also, be sure to quit MX with Menu -> Quit ... see if that makes a difference!
25th August 2014, 09:08 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDB-Man

Try disabling/enabling Settings -> Audio -> System volume panel

Also, be sure to quit MX with Menu -> Quit ... see if that makes a difference!

Thanks, it worked !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes