FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sharing from other apps to Mx player

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By danbosma, Junior Member on 5th May 2016, 05:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I would like to be able to Share a particular video I am watching (for instance, from YouTube or YT Mobile) to MX Player. There is only 1 media player that I know I can share to most anytime. It is called BS Player. But I would much prefer to share to MX Player. I don't believe there are any copyright concerns nor technical problems to prevent this.

Would you consider adding this feature, because MX Player is definitely the way to go!

5th May 2016, 10:20 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,656

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danbosma

Hi,

I would like to be able to Share a particular video I am watching (for instance, from YouTube or YT Mobile) to MX Player. There is only 1 media player that I know I can share to most anytime. It is called BS Player. But I would much prefer to share to MX Player. I don't believe there are any copyright concerns nor technical problems to prevent this.

Would you consider adding this feature, because MX Player is definitely the way to go!

It's because BS has implemented to YouTube API to particularly play youtube videos.

The MX Player had a intention to app youtube support. But, it was on alow priority since there are some other features he is currently working on. Anyway I will ask the developer again in this regards & reply back to you.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)