FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FAQ] Purchase History Not Found Error

1,397 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,463

By ktsamy, Recognized Contributor on 17th October 2014, 01:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
There are lot of support requests regarding purchase history not found error. So, I have decided to make a specific thread even though it's already mentioned in FAQ.

If you are facing purchase history error, Kindly go through the following instructions before raising requests.

1. Make sure that you have logged in with mail account which you have used to purchase. If you have logged in with multiple accounts in the mobiles with Old Google Play / Android Market, the account used should be the Primary /First one. It's not applicable for the latest version of Google Play.
  2. If you have installed Lucky Patcher, Kindly disable both Google Billing & License Verification emulations to avoid conflicts. If you still have issues, kindly uninstall and then try again.
  3. Licensing validation is bound with Google Play. So, Disabling or Blocking Google Play will lead to license validation failure.
  4. Sometimes Google Play errors can lead to licensing error. Keep your Google Play updated. If you still have issues, try to clear the Cache of Google Play & Reboot the device.
  5. Ensure the proper network access. It's necessary to connect to the licensing servers for validation.
  6. In most of the cases license will be validated within 1-2 hr. Sometimes it may take up to 24 hrs depends upon the payment method. So, wait for some time before raising the requests.
  7. Dalvik cache modification can cause malfunction. Tools like lucky patcher exploits Dalvik cache. It leaves a garbage file on Dalvik cache after hacking. MX Player Pro will not be installed properly and license check will fail as well if this file is not removed thoroughly.
Even though It is not directly related to license error it's better to keep you aware. If you uninstall the purchased application before Refund period, Google Play tends to cancel the order automatically & process the refund eventhough you haven't opted. Sometimes it may lead to issue. So, never uninstall any application unless you really want to cancel the order.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktsamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktsamy Ad-Free

17th October 2014, 07:09 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Excellent idea, we really needed this thread.
15th January 2015, 01:23 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 564

More
A New Year's promotion will be possible? I would like to buy a little cheaper application 😁
12th November 2015, 03:44 PM |#4  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 24

More
I bought the google play and updated to the beta version from https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ion/test-build . Now I'm getting licensing error. How can I proceed to fix that?
14th November 2015, 05:17 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pender666

I bought the google play and updated to the beta version from https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen...ion/test-build . Now I'm getting licensing error. How can I proceed to fix that?

I have already reported to the developer regarding the issue. Seems that Google Play has some issues with the license validation of a unpublished version of the app.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
26th December 2015, 12:35 PM |#6  
Oldenburg
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I was on vacation in africa, and no internet available - so of course this **** happens: MX Player stopped working on the tablet with error "Purchase History Not Found Error".
That is an absolute NO-GO!

Unfortunatelly, I haven't found an equal alternative up to now - but better an 'not so good' player which is working instead of an top player created by an obviously selfish developer which then refuses to operate.

EDIT/UPDATE
I apologize for above harsh comment- after reviewing the circumstances, the license issue was maybe caused by myself (see following comment from "ktsamy").
Just one note to myself: Don't fiddle around with Google Playstore if you do not have an internet connection...
The Following User Says Thank You to Übermensch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Übermensch Ad-Free
27th December 2015, 08:06 AM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Übermensch

I was on vacation in africa, and no internet available - so of course this **** happens: MX Player stopped working on the tablet with error "Purchase History Not Found Error".
That is an absolute NO-GO!

I strongly recommend not to use MX Player, or you are lost in case you rely on that piece of software.
Unfortunatelly, I haven't found an equal alternative up to now - but better an 'not so good' player which is working instead of an top player created by an obviously selfish developer which then refuses to operate.

Once it's activated, it will work until or unless Google Play license check reverts with unlicensed. One of my mobile is most of time in offline mode. But, still it works without any issue.

You need a working internet connection to activate once. Probably you might have cleared mx player data. if you clear the data of mx player, you will need the internet connection again.

The Following User Says Thank You to ktsamy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktsamy Ad-Free
7th May 2016, 05:54 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I read all of this and it still show me the error, I uninstall Lucky Patcher, I wipe Dalvik Cache, I have internet connection, i didn't block it.it's been 2 days, and I'm logged in with my account. And it's still showing the pop up..
7th May 2016, 10:03 AM |#9  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyauditore98

I read all of this and it still show me the error, I uninstall Lucky Patcher, I wipe Dalvik Cache, I have internet connection, i didn't block it.it's been 2 days, and I'm logged in with my account. And it's still showing the pop up..

What's the exact error message you are getting?
MX Player shows different messages in different scenarios.

7th May 2016, 10:07 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktsamy

What's the exact error message you are getting?
MX Player shows different messages in different scenarios.

This one
7th May 2016, 10:10 AM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyauditore98

This one

This message typically appears when MX Player has connectivity issues. MX Player needs Working internet connection atleast once till it verify it's license.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)