Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,447 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] i need help please

Tip us?

shlomibu2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] i need help please

i have mx 2 tv box android 4.2.2 i try to nupdate the os but from thet moment the mx2 not respond
a try lot of os and i chack in the web(google) and download lot of os with lot of roms and tools i cna go to recovery mode but whan i update its finish if its ok or not i reboot my mx box and nothing its show up not boot logon not error the screen its dont came on i check all my cable hdmi noting help itry to boot just with the boot sd card and nothing i try rest fectory data or rest partition this is my item i need help

thanks for your help i need it

CDB-Man
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I think you are on the wrong forum. This is a forum for the MX Player Android app, not the MX TV Box.
Be sure to hit Thanks when someone helps you out!

MX Player sub-forum Moderator; Primary User Support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/mx-player

The Developer/Owner of MX Player is bleu8888. Please post a thread in the MX Player sub-forum for support.

I do not answer MX Player questions in PM. Post a thread in the MX Player sub-forum if you need support.

shlomibu2
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Oops and where the right forum for the mx tv box ?
If there is one like this ?

Sent from my W200 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

CDB-Man
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I don't know. You should look around on Google for one. Sorry, not much help here.
Be sure to hit Thanks when someone helps you out!

MX Player sub-forum Moderator; Primary User Support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/mx-player

The Developer/Owner of MX Player is bleu8888. Please post a thread in the MX Player sub-forum for support.

I do not answer MX Player questions in PM. Post a thread in the MX Player sub-forum if you need support.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe