[Q] MX player video out functionality?

Search This thread

True Colors

Jan 17, 2015
Hello. I love MX player. It supports a very wide range of file types and codecs. I have recommended this product to numerous people. For me, the premium upgrade is a bargain and I am happy to pay it.

Having said that..... there is one thing that I am struggling with. Does this player offer any type of video out capabilities?

In particular, I have a Dragon Touch A1X android tablet running 4.4 firmware. The MX player works great on this device. However, it does have a mini-HDMI port on it, and I would love to be able to cast from the tablet to my HD television set.

Can someone please educate me on what is the best way to accomplish this........ or if it is even possible at all?

Thanks in advance.

TC

CDB-Man

May 29, 2013
Hello. I love MX player. It supports a very wide range of file types and codecs. I have recommended this product to numerous people. For me, the premium upgrade is a bargain and I am happy to pay it.

Having said that..... there is one thing that I am struggling with. Does this player offer any type of video out capabilities?

In particular, I have a Dragon Touch A1X android tablet running 4.4 firmware. The MX player works great on this device. However, it does have a mini-HDMI port on it, and I would love to be able to cast from the tablet to my HD television set.

Can someone please educate me on what is the best way to accomplish this........ or if it is even possible at all?

Thanks in advance.

TC

Mirroring is handled by the Android system. Casting, there's a pinned thread on this topic, you should read that.