No registration required

MX Video Player has won an award at Gizmo's Freeware

OP trainman261

1st June 2014, 04:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 30

97 posts
More
This is a courtesy note to let you (the developers of MX Video Player) know that your product MX Video Player has received the prestigious "Gizmo's Freeware Top Pick" award in the "Best Free Media Player for Android" category at Gizmo's Freeware (www.techsupportalert.com). An attempt was made to contact you via e-mail, however, we did not receive a response.

This editor's choice award is only given to the best product in its category, so this is an honor, congratulations.

The recommendation page for your product can be found at www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-free-mobile-media-player.htm#Quick_Selection_Guide

As the winner of this prestigious award you may display on your website the "Gizmo's Freeware Top Pick" award logo.

I kindly ask you to contact me for information on different sizes for the logo, as well as sample HTML code to display the logo.

Should at a future date your product no longer hold our Top Pick award, we kindly ask you to remove the award logo from your site.

Congratulations, and thank you for providing an excellent product.

Benjamin Krausse
trainman261

Category Editor, Best Free Media Player for Android
http://www.techsupportalert.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trainman261 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 120

507 posts
More
@trainman261 On behalf of the developer, thank you for informing us of the award! I will PM you contact details to get in touch with @bleu8888, whom is the developer of MX Player.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
award, best product, gizmo's freeware
Previous Thread Next Thread