Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,399 Members 52,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

MX Video Player has won an award at Gizmo's Freeware

Tip us?

trainman261
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default MX Video Player has won an award at Gizmo's Freeware

This is a courtesy note to let you (the developers of MX Video Player) know that your product MX Video Player has received the prestigious "Gizmo's Freeware Top Pick" award in the "Best Free Media Player for Android" category at Gizmo's Freeware (www.techsupportalert.com). An attempt was made to contact you via e-mail, however, we did not receive a response.

This editor's choice award is only given to the best product in its category, so this is an honor, congratulations.

The recommendation page for your product can be found at www.techsupportalert.com/content/best-free-mobile-media-player.htm#Quick_Selection_Guide

As the winner of this prestigious award you may display on your website the "Gizmo's Freeware Top Pick" award logo.

I kindly ask you to contact me for information on different sizes for the logo, as well as sample HTML code to display the logo.

Should at a future date your product no longer hold our Top Pick award, we kindly ask you to remove the award logo from your site.

Congratulations, and thank you for providing an excellent product.

Benjamin Krausse
trainman261

Category Editor, Best Free Media Player for Android
http://www.techsupportalert.com
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trainman261 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CDB-Man
Old
Thanks Meter 75
@trainman261 On behalf of the developer, thank you for informing us of the award! I will PM you contact details to get in touch with @bleu8888, whom is the developer of MX Player.
MX Player sub-forum Moderator; Primary User Support
MX Player Sub-forum
Welcome thread and FAQ -- Feature Requests list
Please hit Thanks when someone helps you out!

The Developer/Owner of MX Player is bleu8888. Please post a thread in the MX Player sub-forum for support.
For bugs or glitches, always include an MX Log Collector report.

I do not answer MX Player questions in PM. Post a thread in the MX Player sub-forum for support.

Tags
award, best product, gizmo's freeware